Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
20-07-2010, 16:00
|
#2356
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2008
Services: VM BB 200MB & TV XL / Telephone / Tivo / Now TV / Netflix / Amazon / Spotify
Posts: 25
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
How would I know if I was on XL or VIP? I've looked at a bill and it appears that I have everything on the VIP link: http://allyours.virginmedia.com/webs...ct.do?id=11029
However it doesn't mention VIP on my bill.
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:01
|
#2357
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey
Has anyone got an email from VM?
Hi There!
Thanks for asking us to add premium TV channels to your Virgin Media account. The great news is, Virgin Media Entertainment have approved your order. If you are an existing TV customer your new channels will be ready to watch within the next 24hrs.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey
I'll get tem in the next 24 hours aswell.
|
The HD bits don't turn up until the 2nd of August
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:11
|
#2358
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Preston
Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
Posts: 1,947
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey
I'll get tem in the next 24 hours aswell.
I can't wait to watch sky sports and movies in HD!! Being waiting so long for them!!
Will be sweet as!
HD FTW...
|
Sorry you wont matey,2nd August i watching em already for £24.25 per month and includes sports 3+4/Thanks Sky lol
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:17
|
#2359
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Services: Sky Stream
Posts: 342
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Don't know if its been mentioned, theres 2 many posts to read through as I've been at work, but does anybody think 516 on the EPG is being reserved for SKY Sports News HD? Again, sorry if its been mentioned.
Thanks.
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:23
|
#2360
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,313
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22
Don't know if its been mentioned, theres 2 many posts to read through as I've been at work, but does anybody think 516 on the EPG is being reserved for SKY Sports News HD? Again, sorry if its been mentioned.
Thanks.
|
I was hoping this mate. Media Boy may know this.
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:25
|
#2361
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Bromley
Age: 48
Posts: 2,688
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11
They should also be told about what a bad deal this is for SkY sports only subscribers maybe a £3.50 charge would have been more appropriate.
|
Sky are the ones who have set this price not VM. I'm sure in an ideal world VM would have given this to XL and VIP people for free but Sky are the ones who set the price
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:26
|
#2362
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
Posts: 836
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
I still cant believe a person like myself who loves football in HD has to pay £7 for 2 channels - ROBBING IDIOTS
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:27
|
#2363
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Services: Sky Stream
Posts: 342
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11
I was hoping this mate. Media Boy may know this.
|
Over to you Media Boy......
Oh yeah, and thanx to MB for the (now confirmed) rumours, I was hoping VM would pull a trick from their sleeve, apparently not but, hey ho, I got my shiny new HD channels on order
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:30
|
#2364
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Harlow, Essex
Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes
SKY as Pay As You Talk
Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
Posts: 900
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
I Have a Question about Sky Premuim channels. Im a XL Customer on Virgin Media and I have Got V+ HD Box and I have Got Sky Sports and Sky Movies I Pay £27.50 a month for those channels. Do XL Customers Have to Pay £7 a Month for Sky Sports HD 1 and HD 2 and Sky Movies HD Channels?. would somebody help me find out please?.
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:32
|
#2365
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Stockport
Services: XL TV (TiVo 1TB & V HD), XL Broadband (Superhub 2 in modem mode), L Telephone
Posts: 477
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb00thers
I still cant believe a person like myself who loves football in HD has to pay £7 for 2 channels - ROBBING IDIOTS 
|
Couldn't agree more - I only get Sky Sports so it makes no sense at all and I won't be paying it.
What does make sense is getting a price from Sky and ringing retentions though....
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:33
|
#2366
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: wolverhampton
Age: 49
Services: Sky hd
Posts: 191
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakereddie
I Have a Question about Sky Premuim channels. Im a XL Customer on Virgin Media and I have Got V+ HD Box and I have Got Sky Sports and Sky Movies I Pay £27.50 a month for those channels. Do XL Customers Have to Pay £7 a Month for Sky Sports HD 1 and HD 2 and Sky Movies HD Channels?. would somebody help me find out please?.
|
yes you have to pay £7
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:33
|
#2367
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Services: Sky Stream
Posts: 342
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakereddie
I Have a Question about Sky Premuim channels. Im a XL Customer on Virgin Media and I have Got V+ HD Box and I have Got Sky Sports and Sky Movies I Pay £27.50 a month for those channels. Do XL Customers Have to Pay £7 a Month for Sky Sports HD 1 and HD 2 and Sky Movies HD Channels?. would somebody help me find out please?.
|
Yes it's £34.50/month, its on the Virgin Media site
http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html...-channels.html
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:33
|
#2368
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakereddie
I Have a Question about Sky Premuim channels. Im a XL Customer on Virgin Media and I have Got V+ HD Box and I have Got Sky Sports and Sky Movies I Pay £27.50 a month for those channels. Do XL Customers Have to Pay £7 a Month for Sky Sports HD 1 and HD 2 and Sky Movies HD Channels?. would somebody help me find out please?.
|
I am sorry to say the answer is yes you do have to pay £7.
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:34
|
#2369
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 38
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Retension,s cant relly do nothing at the mo the only way you will get the hd channles cheaper is if you drop some packages down.
|
|
|
20-07-2010, 16:35
|
#2370
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Preston
Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
Posts: 1,947
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb00thers
I still cant believe a person like myself who loves football in HD has to pay £7 for 2 channels - ROBBING IDIOTS 
|
Agree with you matey
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:16.
|