14-08-2003, 19:11
|
#16
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Deoderant: Right Guard
After shave: Usually none, but occasionally Jazz or Polo.
|
|
|
14-08-2003, 19:12
|
#17
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wales
Age: 54
Posts: 213
|
Hai Karate or Brut 33 for aftershave
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 10:12
|
#19
|
|
Guest
Location: Sutton in Ashfield.
Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.
Posts: n/a
|
|
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 12:27
|
#20
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Age: 41
Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Posts: 3,214
|
gillette for both. i dont believe in all these fancy aftershaves/EDTs etc. some smell positively awful...
i hardly ever use aftershave come to think of it.
least favourite stuff would have to be old spice or lynx. both get up my schnozzle and make me sneeze
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 14:46
|
#21
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Milling around Milton Keynes
Age: 49
Posts: 12,969
|
I can't smell so never seen the need to use deoderant or aftershave (I shower nearly everyday tho!)
Hate women wearing perfume too! It tastes awful
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 14:52
|
#22
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Xaccers
Hate women wearing perfume too! It tastes awful
|
Tastes????
No, I'd better not ask.....
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 14:55
|
#23
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Milling around Milton Keynes
Age: 49
Posts: 12,969
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Russ D
Tastes????
No, I'd better not ask.....
|
I can't smell but I'm a "super taster" so if I kissed some woman's neck and she wore perfume, I'd taste it
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 14:57
|
#24
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Nottingham
Services: Phone/Talk Unlimited 24.
20 MB BB.
Posts: 61
|
Lynx for deoderant, and Polo is my number 1 choice for aftershave. I have got loads of aftershaves, but no cheapos. I get through more Polo than anything else though.
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 15:14
|
#25
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Xaccers
I can't smell but I'm a "super taster"
|
I turn in to one of them as I walk in to Burger King
Sorry...off-topic....
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 15:31
|
#26
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tonbridge
Age: 58
Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Posts: 21,960
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Xaccers
I can't smell but I'm a "super taster"
|
So which bit of you tastes best?
....seriously, I can't stand perfume on a woman either
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 17:42
|
#28
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Bedford, UK
Services: TV, Phone & 20mb BB
Posts: 104
|
dont use aftershave especially old spice as it burns my face, but use Hugo Boss toliet water  as for pit spray currently got superdrugs "light cotton" deoderant - basically a womens one, but i didnt buy it...i just use it and cover up the smell with hugo boss
|
|
|
15-08-2003, 18:00
|
#29
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Age: 41
Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Posts: 3,214
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Visibleman
dont use aftershave especially old spice as it burns my face, but use Hugo Boss toliet water as for pit spray currently got superdrugs "light cotton" deoderant - basically a womens one, but i didnt buy it...i just use it and cover up the smell with hugo boss
|
having read that i just have to ask...are you going to be one of those men that buys this new "make-up for men"? what with the womens armpit spray and all...
|
|
|
16-08-2003, 12:36
|
#30
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2003
Services: NTL Family pack,
Disney pack,
3MB Broadband
Posts: 3
|
Jean-Paul Gaultier, NU by Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana original
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:51.
|