30-09-2026, 13:58
|
#1
|
|
RIP Tigger - 13 years?!
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bolton
Age: 60
Services: BT Superfast Broadband
Posts: 1,857
|
Freecash and Testerup
I see ads for these far too frequently, as I play a lot of games...not a lot else to do . On the face of it you can be paid to do this. I have to admit it sounds good.
It also sounds like something for nothing, and anything which seems too good to be true is. OTOH I could use some spare cash(couldn't we all!) right now.
There has to be a catch. Though there is that 4.7 Trustpilot rating...
One thought that occurs: why isn't everyone doing it (and throwing the economy into what the Royal World Minister of Qualvista would call 'one whole joojooflop situation')?
Has anyone here used either?
__________________
"People tend to confuse the words 'new' and 'improved'."
- Agent Phil Coulson, S.H.I.E.L.D.
WINDOWS 11/UK 'GOVERNMENT', ANYONE?!
|
|
|
30-09-2026, 15:34
|
#2
|
|
In the gang of three
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hiding . . from all the experts
Posts: 5,852
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
Personal opinion here, anything that gives you a feeling there's something 'wrong', yet has a good Trustpilot rating gets thrown into the dark cupboard under the stairs
__________________
If knowledge is power, how come those in power seem so stupid?
|
|
|
30-09-2026, 16:49
|
#3
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,495
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
If it sounds to good to be true it probably is, I doubt anyone makes anywhere near what the ads claim
|
|
|
Yesterday, 07:41
|
#4
|
|
RIP Tigger - 13 years?!
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bolton
Age: 60
Services: BT Superfast Broadband
Posts: 1,857
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
Mmm, I agree with both of you, and thanks. But it'd be most useful to hear from anyone who's actually used these apps.
__________________
"People tend to confuse the words 'new' and 'improved'."
- Agent Phil Coulson, S.H.I.E.L.D.
WINDOWS 11/UK 'GOVERNMENT', ANYONE?!
|
|
|
Yesterday, 07:50
|
#5
|
|
Just a Geek
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,062
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
well we are all waiting on you to tell us
__________________
Is your muffin buttered? Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?
|
|
|
Today, 07:26
|
#6
|
|
RIP Tigger - 13 years?!
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bolton
Age: 60
Services: BT Superfast Broadband
Posts: 1,857
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
Um...I was asking you guys.
__________________
"People tend to confuse the words 'new' and 'improved'."
- Agent Phil Coulson, S.H.I.E.L.D.
WINDOWS 11/UK 'GOVERNMENT', ANYONE?!
|
|
|
Today, 08:37
|
#7
|
|
Just a Geek
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,062
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
and now it is your chance to go beyond for the rest of us and check it out haha
__________________
Is your muffin buttered? Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?
|
|
|
Today, 11:09
|
#8
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,495
|
Re: Freecash and Testerup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse
Um...I was asking you guys. 
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss
and now it is your chance to go beyond for the rest of us and check it out haha
|
Go on, it's your chance to boldly go
I expect a full report on my desk by morning, no excuses
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:17.
|