28-07-2015, 14:48
|
#1
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,023
|
OnePlusTwo
https://oneplus.net/
Pretty awesome specs
Now need to find an invite
|
|
|
28-07-2015, 14:55
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,386
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Whats the UK price?#
|
|
|
28-07-2015, 15:18
|
#3
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,023
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
£289 I think
|
|
|
28-07-2015, 15:26
|
#4
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,207
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Nice phone. Shame about the lack of MicroSD slot but with a reasonably priced 64GB model it aint too bad.
|
|
|
28-07-2015, 16:25
|
#5
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,057
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
I have a OnePlusOne, and I really like it.
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
28-07-2015, 17:16
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Age: 48
Posts: 13,995
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
I have a OnePlusOne, and I really like it.
|
Ditto.
|
|
|
03-08-2015, 19:02
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brighton
Posts: 2,583
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Of course, by the time you can actually buy one, it'll be low end and overpriced.
|
|
|
03-08-2015, 20:49
|
#8
|
|
Smeghead
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Glasgow
Age: 45
Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Posts: 14,778
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Great specs and price, but no SD card and no NFC is a bit poor for a 'killer' phone.
__________________
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | 32GB DDR5 6000 | RADEON 7900XT | WD 2TB NVME
|
|
|
04-08-2015, 08:35
|
#9
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,057
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
With 64GB, Why would you need a SD card?
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
04-08-2015, 12:16
|
#10
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,207
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
With 64GB, Why would you need a SD card?
|
For storing more than 64GB of data?
I dunno, my 16GB phone + 64GB SD card memory are both perpetually full, and I don't even have any videos/movies on there.
Can't imagine what it'd be like if I tried putting a couple HD movies on there too.
|
|
|
04-08-2015, 12:28
|
#11
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,057
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Being older, I tend to what HD films on tablets/TV/PC screen, rather than a 6" screen....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
04-08-2015, 13:27
|
#12
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,207
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
As do I. But I do know some people who watch movies on their phones while travelling, some of which because they can't afford a tablet/TV/PC to take on a plane.
|
|
|
04-08-2015, 17:04
|
#13
|
|
Smeghead
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Glasgow
Age: 45
Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Posts: 14,778
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
I like my removable media so I can easily move my data to a new device.
Yes I know there is cloud storage which I do save all my photos and contacts too, but I still like to have a local copy of said photos as my main copy and its easier to take the card out and put it in my new device. eg I just moved from a Note 3 to LG G4. Both devices are 32GB and my SD card is also 32GB.
Also makes it easier if my devices breaks.
__________________
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | 32GB DDR5 6000 | RADEON 7900XT | WD 2TB NVME
|
|
|
05-08-2015, 16:55
|
#14
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,207
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
Yes I know there is cloud storage
|
Yeah, it's interesting how many times salespeople have tried to sell me phones with little/no removable storage with "But it comes with X GB of cloud storage!"
Sure. And how's cloud storage going to work when I'm on a plane/train/boat?
|
|
|
03-09-2015, 09:01
|
#15
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,057
|
Re: OnePlusTwo
Just got my invite.
Tempted, but I have no issues with my current phone (OnePlus 1).
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:44.
|