Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
08-03-2015, 19:58
|
#31
|
|
Smeghead
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Glasgow
Age: 45
Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Posts: 14,778
|
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
WEll I was more thinking it would be when sitting on a train or somewhere like that where having an extra device connected would not get in the way.
__________________
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | 32GB DDR5 6000 | RADEON 7900XT | WD 2TB NVME
|
|
|
09-03-2015, 15:03
|
#32
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Swansea, South Wales UK.
Age: 75
Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
Posts: 2,753
|
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone
That's interesting I can't remember the last time I used Public Transport. They have WI-Fi now? everywhere or just large expensive things like long distance trains/coaches etc? is thee any where to look up if your public transport is WI-Fi enabled?
|
a lot of the new First busses here in Neath and Swansea since 2013.
I think they also need to introduce a few more considering we still have busses here on N and P plates where the disabled access is knackered and they wont repair even though i have complained many times.
|
|
|
09-03-2015, 17:01
|
#33
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,207
|
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
WEll I was more thinking it would be when sitting on a train or somewhere like that where having an extra device connected would not get in the way.
|
On a long distance train you may be OK. Or a hotel room. But again, may suit some people and not others.
I for one choose devices to suit what I need, rather than changing what I do to suit whatever device is popular.
|
|
|
09-03-2015, 17:06
|
#34
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
I did read in one of the many bits i've been reading about O2 and I'm sure wi-fi is available for free to all O2 customers.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
11-03-2015, 23:38
|
#35
|
|
Rafalution
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 36
Posts: 5,345
|
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
Non removable battery wouldn't bother me, M8 user so I made that sacrifice last year. SD storage would bother me. I generally load it with offline spotify playlists at extreme quality, Netflix lists I may not be able to stream out in the sticks (travel for work, you'd be surprised how many little places I've been placed with little to no coverage)
Unless you're planning to attach a giant anker battery to it then what's the big deal?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09.
|