You are here: Home | Forum | Adding TV to my present broadband 120mb broadband.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Adding TV to my present broadband 120mb broadband.
I'm well passed the original contract date.
Anyway thinking off adding tvivo to my broadband package. I've noticed that the cost would be £31.20. Now is that on top of what I pay now or a new contract for 18 months including my present services of phone and broadband?
I suspect it's on top of what I pay already.
Re: Adding TV to my present broadband 120mb broadband.
I too was trying to do this and ended up getting told HD sports and movies alone was over 50 quid. No thanks. Sky are no better either I'm lucky enough to be half price constantly though. I'm not in the house enough to warrant a ridiculous bill like that.