You are here: Home | Forum | Tuesday & Thursday UPDATES
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
As we all no Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days when virgin media launches new channels. I thought I would set up a thread so we can post any changes new channels apps and stuff
******* Tuesday 27th August **** No Updates to report Next update 29th August*********** Feel free to ad any updates you see
As we all no Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days when virgin media launches new channels. I thought I would set up a thread so we can post any changes new channels apps and stuff
******* Tuesday 27th August **** No Updates to report Next update 29th August*********** Feel free to ad any updates you see