16-08-2013, 19:10
|
#1
|
|
cf.geek
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Keighley (west yorkshire)
Age: 36
Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
Posts: 802
|
Has any one lost
Has any 1 lost vm tv and Internet mines all gone down writing this from my mobile phone
keighley
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 19:47
|
#2
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: Has any one lost
Just checked BD20 area and got this result
Quote:
There is a fault disruption.
You might find that your Virgin TV, TiVoŽ service and Virgin Broadband is not working at the moment.
Fault reference: F002626889
|
If this isn't relevant to where you live give me the beginning of your postcode and I will recheck the Virgin faults site for you.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 19:50
|
#3
|
|
cf.geek
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Keighley (west yorkshire)
Age: 36
Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
Posts: 802
|
Re: Has any one lost
bd21
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 20:01
|
#4
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: Has any one lost
I have been trying BD21 but can't get in as I haven't found an address that has Virgin and the site wont cough up any information.
Can you get in to the site on this link ... https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status
If not PM me your full postcode and I will check for you if you want. Will understand if you don't take me up on the offer as our privacy is important.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 20:13
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 45
Services: SkyQ 2TB - Multiroom x3,
VM 350Mb cable broadband.
Posts: 702
|
Re: Has any one lost
BD21 1EU at 09:12 pm on Fri 16 Aug Check a different address
Step 1: Service status in your area
Broadband
Known problems View detailsHide details
There is a fault disruption.
You might find that your Virgin TV, TiVoŽ service and Virgin Broadband is not working at the moment.
Fault reference: F002626815
Reported on:
August
16
Friday
01:45 PM
We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.
Our engineer is on site and they're working to fix the problem.
The problem is almost fixed - our engineers are carrying out their final checks.
Estimated fix time:
August
16
Friday
09:50 PM
We sometimes have to reprioritise jobs, which means that estimated fix times can change
Sign in to get email or text updates on this fault
TV
Known problems View detailsHide details
There is a fault disruption.
You might find that your Virgin TV, TiVoŽ service and Virgin Broadband is not working at the moment.
Fault reference: F002626815
Reported on:
August
16
Friday
01:45 PM
We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.
Our engineer is on site and they're working to fix the problem.
The problem is almost fixed - our engineers are carrying out their final checks.
Estimated fix time:
August
16
Friday
09:50 PM
We sometimes have to reprioritise jobs, which means that estimated fix times can change
Sign in to get email or text updates on this fault
There is a fault disruption.
You might not be able to watch certain programmes on Catch Up TV and TV On Demand on your Virgin TV or TiVoŽ service at the moment.
Fault reference: F002623822
Reported on:
August
14
Wednesday
09:23 PM
We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.
Our engineer is on site and they're working to fix the problem.
The problem is almost fixed - our engineers are carrying out their final checks.
Estimated fix time:
August
16
Friday
10:15 AM
We sometimes have to reprioritise jobs, which means that estimated fix times can change
Sign in to get email or text updates on this fault
Phone
Good service
---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------
Just whacked 3 characters in at random on the end of bd21
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 20:39
|
#6
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: Has any one lost
 @ gooner.
I was trying the same method and kept getting the message that no services were recorded at the codes I dreamt up.
Fingers crossed braysoj1 gets his services back soon.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 20:49
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 45
Services: SkyQ 2TB - Multiroom x3,
VM 350Mb cable broadband.
Posts: 702
|
Re: Has any one lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne
 @ gooner.
I was trying the same method and kept getting the message that no services were recorded at the codes I dreamt up.
Fingers crossed braysoj1 gets his services back soon.
|
it's a lucky dip I suppose :-D
|
|
|
16-08-2013, 21:34
|
#8
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,058
|
Re: Has any one lost
It is F002626815. Broken fibres affecting much of the Bradford area. It will take a few hours to fix.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:17.
|