05-12-2012, 16:27
|
#61
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cheshire
Services: VM B'band "M 200"
TV "Full House"
Tel: "Talk More Anytime"
Posts: 128
|
Re: How much do you pay?
BB L (upto 20Mb)
TV L
V HD (Not even V+ HD)
Talk Unlimited
Caller Display
Talk 08 2
Grand Total: £55.15
Looking at some of the other posts am I paying too much?
Oh and they even had the cheek to charge me £20 for a self install to replace my faulty TV SD Box
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 13:04
|
#62
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oxford
Services: Virgin Media M+:TV,VM 30mb:BB 1tb and 500gb Tivo, HTC One X
Posts: 181
|
Re: How much do you pay?
BBL(30 mb)
TV M+
Talk evening and weekends
Caller Display
2 Tivo boxes (1 1tb, 1 500gb)
£55
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 13:42
|
#63
|
|
Do I care what you think
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff South Wales
Age: 75
Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Posts: 5,624
|
Re: How much do you pay?
500gb Tivo
V+ HD
XL tv
cheapest phone
10meg BB 20 at some point in the future!
£45.00
---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky621
BB L (upto 20Mb)
TV L
V HD (Not even V+ HD)
Talk Unlimited
Caller Display
Talk 08 2
Grand Total: £55.15
Looking at some of the other posts am I paying too much?
Oh and they even had the cheek to charge me £20 for a self install to replace my faulty TV SD Box 
|
thought faults were sorted for "free"
__________________
No point in being pessimistic. You know it won`t work.
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 13:42
|
#64
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oxford
Services: Virgin Media M+:TV,VM 30mb:BB 1tb and 500gb Tivo, HTC One X
Posts: 181
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I actually get a good discount then!
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 13:44
|
#65
|
|
Do I care what you think
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff South Wales
Age: 75
Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Posts: 5,624
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordmark
I actually get a good discount then!
|
As long as you think so.
__________________
No point in being pessimistic. You know it won`t work.
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 14:08
|
#66
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 88
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim
500gb Tivo
V+ HD
XL tv
cheapest phone
10meg BB 20 at some point in the future!
£45.00
---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------
thought faults were sorted for "free" 
|
It's the same type of free as HD I think
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 17:12
|
#67
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Oldham - Gtr. Manchester
Posts: 290
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I've unbroken service since Nynex days (late 90's) and I used to be on some kind of Loyalty Discount but it doesn't show anymore in e-billing;
Voicemail Talk Weekends
M+ (Starter)
TiVo Monthly Fee
Broadband XL (Up To 60mb)
Bundle Charges = £32.25
T/Line rental = £13.90
Sky Sports = £25.75
Total = £71.90
I think I might have had an email saying it will rise by £4 but must have deleted it by accident.
I'm a bit cheesed at the extra £7 per month if I wanted Sky Sports in HD when I already subscribe to this premium service. Do you think they will actually get over themselves when 4k TV comes in and include HD as standard in your package? Because until my dying day on principle alone I will never pay extra for HD channels even though I would quite like to have them. Still at least I've got the main 5 network channels in HD.
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 17:18
|
#68
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Crawley
Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
Posts: 632
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Phoned up today after receiving my letter.
I have XL TV with 2 x 1TB TiVos, 100mb broadband, and basic M phone (weekend calls) now paying £57.15 a month (I also paid the £120 line rental so that monthly fee includes taking off the line rental).
|
|
|
08-12-2012, 00:11
|
#69
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2012
Services: VM 60Mbit, TiVo.
Posts: 180
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim
thought faults were sorted for "free" 
|
They normally charge £20 for a self install kit on VHD box and a free fault fix would have been a replacement SD box which he probably didn't want?
|
|
|
08-12-2012, 00:16
|
#70
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brizzle
Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
Posts: 359
|
Re: How much do you pay?
So had another go and I managed to get upgraded to 30 mb for no extra charge or new contract and a Superhub is in the post!
|
|
|
10-12-2012, 15:10
|
#71
|
|
Do I care what you think
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff South Wales
Age: 75
Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Posts: 5,624
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robson689
They normally charge £20 for a self install kit on VHD box and a free fault fix would have been a replacement SD box which he probably didn't want?
|
Sorry do not follow - You sort it out they charge - they sort it out no charge.Am I missing something here. The box really is not the issue
__________________
No point in being pessimistic. You know it won`t work.
|
|
|
10-12-2012, 15:46
|
#72
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Stockton on Tees
Services: V+ Xl TV package
phone L package
Broadband L package
Posts: 347
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I have the following
1x TiVo 500gb box
1x V+HD box
1x VHD box
XL TV
L Broadband
L phone (evening and weekends)
Currently paying £59.50 but it will be going up to £64.50 in February. I've looked to move to sky but the multi room prices virgin offer alway beat sky hands down. A similar package on sky with HD and 3 boxes on multi room makes sky's best deal £89 and they don't seem to want to budge on the £10.50 per box multi room price.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:12.
|