02-12-2012, 15:05
|
#31
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nottingham
Services: 70MB BB
Posts: 895
|
Re: How much do you pay?
M Phone + Rental
XL 60MB BB
XL TV
1 x 1TB TiVo
1 x 500GB TiVo
1 x V+ HD
Currently pay £67.90 which was just reduced to £62.40 with a £6.34 price rise coming in Feb apparently.
So that will take it to £68.74
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 18:42
|
#32
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Up North - Where It's Grim
Age: 59
Posts: 2,593
|
Re: How much do you pay?
XL Phone
08 £2
Caller Display
XL TV
Tivo
V+
XXL Broadband
£67.65 rising to £70.49 from Feb
Cheers
Grim
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 18:48
|
#33
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 363
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I'd like to know how they worked the price increases out. Before I moved to Sky I had:
M Phone
Caller Display
XL TV
1GB TiVo
V+
60mb Broadband
I got the increase notification and my increase was going to be £4.34, yet Grim, in my opinion, has got a higher spec package yet his is only going up by £2.84.
The mind boggles!
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 18:56
|
#34
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Up North - Where It's Grim
Age: 59
Posts: 2,593
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiechris
I got the increase notification and my increase was going to be £4.34, yet Grim, in my opinion, has got a higher spec package yet his is only going up by £2.84.
The mind boggles!
|
My feelings exactly. Making sure I keep the letter 'cause I have a feeling that come Feb.....
Cheers
Grim
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 18:57
|
#35
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 363
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth
My feelings exactly. Making sure I keep the letter 'cause I have a feeling that come Feb.....
Cheers
Grim
|
I'll keep my fingers crossed lol
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 22:15
|
#36
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bristol
Services: VIP with extra box (2 V6's & a TiVo)
Posts: 168
|
Re: How much do you pay?
60 XL Broadband
XV TV
XL Phone
TiVo 500GB
V+ Box
V Box
Sky Sports and Movies
£100.15 (haven't received any notice of an increase yet).
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 22:25
|
#37
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 363
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anap
60 XL Broadband
XV TV
XL Phone
TiVo 500GB
V+ Box
V Box
Sky Sports and Movies
£100.15 (haven't received any notice of an increase yet).
|
Brace yourself then
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 07:50
|
#38
|
|
Do I care what you think
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff South Wales
Age: 75
Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Posts: 5,624
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Have not had price rise YET
Tivo
V+
BB 10meg
cheapest phone line
£45
__________________
No point in being pessimistic. You know it won`t work.
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 07:59
|
#39
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim
Have not had price rise YET
Tivo
V+
BB 10meg
cheapest phone line
£45
|
One suspects Itshim that you will get a price rise of around a couple of quid.
__________________
“The only lesson you can learn from history is that it repeats itself”
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 09:14
|
#40
|
|
Do I care what you think
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff South Wales
Age: 75
Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Posts: 5,624
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone
One suspects Itshim that you will get a price rise of around a couple of quid.
|
If thats all I will be surprised. And certainly not worth moving to Sky for , do not think I would even try retentions.Out of contract December
__________________
No point in being pessimistic. You know it won`t work.
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 09:20
|
#41
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 363
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim
If thats all I will be surprised. And certainly not worth moving to Sky for , do not think I would even try retentions.Out of contract December 
|
Must be nice to be able to absorb all of the increases Virgin have had. Since April my subs would have gone up over £10 per month (over £13 if i'd still had SS & SM) had I not left to go to Sky
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 09:51
|
#42
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim
If thats all I will be surprised. And certainly not worth moving to Sky for , do not think I would even try retentions.Out of contract December 
|
By all means give retentions a tinkle as you never know what type of new deal they might give you.
__________________
“The only lesson you can learn from history is that it repeats itself”
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 10:12
|
#43
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2008
Services: VIP 100
Posts: 52
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I paid £126 last month
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 10:14
|
#44
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamf
I paid £126 last month 
|
What does the breakdown of your package entail Graham.
__________________
“The only lesson you can learn from history is that it repeats itself”
|
|
|
03-12-2012, 10:24
|
#45
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2008
Services: VIP 100
Posts: 52
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Ahhh...Looking at it I pay £115.15 for VIP collection and phone line, last month I had £8 odd of call charges as well. Can't wait to pay another £4, maybe I will just get my employer to pay my wages direct to Virgin
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:08.
|