Hey, we have Virgin Media for XL Broadband and XL Phone and just the medium tv, but as money is getting tighter we were looking into swapping our SKY HD with the Movies to a XL Tivo package.
So I called Virgin and have been offered the following deal, XL BB, XL PHONE, XL TV with a 1TB Tivo box and to keep my V HD box upstairs and I have the 0870 add on for my phone. So the total would be £68 a month that sounds a good deal to me?
Anyway we went to call sky and as always they have been trying to make us stay with them and even offered me to swap my 60 meg broadband to their 8meg
She told me if I get the 1tb from Virgin it has the same space on it as a Sky HD standard box as the rest is taken up by Tivo is this correct?
We have not stopped sky yet as they keep putting my mum through to a Scottish Lady who my mum says "aww but she sounds dead nice"