Red button functionality.
06-09-2012, 23:19
|
#1
|
|
This tastes nice
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hindley Green Wigan
Services: TV360/1gb internet
Posts: 571
|
Red button functionality.
Having not read any details for a long time can someone please tell me what the red button is now capable of providing.
Thanks.
__________________
I once had Amnesia, i remember it well !!!
|
|
|
07-09-2012, 09:46
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
|
Re: Red button functionality.
It operates the forum search button   sorry.... couldn't resist it
|
|
|
09-09-2012, 17:36
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Age: 54
Services: VIP50, TiVo
Posts: 2,869
|
Re: Red button functionality.
NFL RedZone is working nicely, so I don’t have to faff around with my V+ like last season.
|
|
|
10-09-2012, 17:21
|
#4
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Red button functionality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew
NFL RedZone is working nicely, so I don’t have to faff around with my V+ like last season. 
|
I find redzone good if the 21.25 game is not up to much, 3 games is ok to follow on red zone.
|
|
|
12-09-2012, 18:01
|
#5
|
|
This tastes nice
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hindley Green Wigan
Services: TV360/1gb internet
Posts: 571
|
Re: Red button functionality.
I was really wanting to know if the sky sports match choice and BBC i player and ITV player are all on there. Have a V+ box at the moment.
__________________
I once had Amnesia, i remember it well !!!
|
|
|
12-09-2012, 18:59
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cambs
Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
Posts: 1,094
|
Re: Red button functionality.
Match choice was working last season when I had sports, I can only assume it still is now. BBC Iplayer is certainly there, but ITV does not appear to be showing any red button currently in the PE27 area!
|
|
|
12-09-2012, 19:05
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: Red button functionality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch
but ITV does not appear to be showing any red button currently in the PE27 area!
|
That would be because ITV have stopped all red button services http://www.itv.com/itvinteractive/
|
|
|
12-09-2012, 19:21
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cambs
Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
Posts: 1,094
|
Re: Red button functionality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr
|
Wowzer, shows how often I tried to use that
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:44.
|