Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2012, 13:39   #1
gcollins
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 94
gcollins is on a distinguished roadgcollins is on a distinguished road
Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

Does any one have any more detail as I currently have no phone and can't even access the BBC website.

I have checked the VM "service status" page and yes there appears to be a fault "somewhere"

Any ideas?
gcollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-08-2012, 13:47   #2
whizzbang
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16
whizzbang is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

Area 31 (Burntwood) OK for me as at 15.45
whizzbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 13:53   #3
gcollins
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 94
gcollins is on a distinguished roadgcollins is on a distinguished road
Re: Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzbang View Post
Area 31 (Burntwood) OK for me as at 15.45
Are you in a different time zone to me ? :-) I make it 14:49...

It is very erratic, BBC came back and then went again but I can see lots of sites fine... still no phone :-(
gcollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 14:01   #4
whizzbang
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16
whizzbang is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

Always ahead of the game me!! Can't help you with the phone as I use VOIP (Draytek) I'm afraid.
whizzbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 14:05   #5
gcollins
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 94
gcollins is on a distinguished roadgcollins is on a distinguished road
Re: Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

Well I hope it gets sorted soon (and I hope "someone in the know" is reading this) as I am currently looking for a job and with out phone and access to "http://www.cv-library.co.uk" for example I am going to get very frustrated very quickly.
gcollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 20:48   #6
One Pound
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ds
Posts: 22
One Pound can only hope to improve
Re: Area 31 - Issues? (Lichfield / Burntwood)

I'm in Area 31, but Stafford rather than Lichfield. There is an outage until 31st August for me.
One Pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:19.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum