Whats your top five recorded channels
24-08-2012, 14:49
|
#16
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Newcastle Staffordshire(Bromley)
Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
Posts: 1,742
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
bbc hd
gold
comedy cental hd
watch hd
sky sci fi
|
|
|
24-08-2012, 20:05
|
#17
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Posts: 5,137
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
What are your top 5 channels when it comes to TiVo suggesting programmes?
Mine are:
1. The Discovery Channel
2. BoxNation
3. Discovery History
4. Dave - mainly bloody Top Gear
5. SKY 1 - Idiot Abroad, The Simpsons, Futurama
|
|
|
24-08-2012, 20:12
|
#18
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 2,509
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
Sky1
Sky Atlantic
SciFi
BBC1
Film4
|
|
|
24-08-2012, 20:16
|
#19
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,058
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad
What are your top 5 channels when it comes to TiVo suggesting programmes?
|
That reminds me - do you get films in your Suggestions now, Chad?
|
|
|
24-08-2012, 20:20
|
#20
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Posts: 5,137
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant
That reminds me - do you get films in your Suggestions now, Chad?
|
Sadly not. I've not had 1 single movie automatically record for me as a suggestion in the 7 or so months I've had TiVo.
Actually I must go back over to the Virgin Community Forum to see if anyone did actually comeback with a definitive answer to the question I posted. Last time I checked, all I was getting was responses from other TiVo customers saying they had no movies recorded either.
Update:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...re/m-p/1165197
Looks like the thread died without an official reply from the guys at Virgin
|
|
|
27-08-2012, 08:34
|
#21
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Teesside
Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
Posts: 438
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
1. Channel 5HD
2. E!
3. BBC One HD
4. ITV2+1
5. Discovery HD
|
|
|
27-08-2012, 09:27
|
#22
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Greenwich, SE10
Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
Posts: 865
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
BBC1 HD
BBC4
C4 HD
Eden HD
FX HD
But it very much depends on what's showing - I rarely think of channels these days, just programmes/series. The only channels we put on as general viewing are Eden HD and BBC1 HD.
|
|
|
27-08-2012, 09:32
|
#23
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 98
|
Re: Whats your top five recorded channels
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant
That reminds me - do you get films in your Suggestions now, Chad?
Sadly not. I've not had 1 single movie automatically record for me as a suggestion in the 7 or so months I've had TiVo.
Actually I must go back over to the Virgin Community Forum to see if anyone did actually comeback with a definitive answer to the question I posted. Last time I checked, all I was getting was responses from other TiVo customers saying they had no movies recorded either.
Update:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...re/m-p/1165197
Looks like the thread died without an official reply from the guys at Virgin
|
When I had suggestions turned on. My Tivo recorded a few movies from Sky Movies.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:08.
|