03-07-2011, 14:28
|
#16
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2004
Services: VM 50Mb
Posts: 1,665
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris
My sister found out i had gotten a higher rate and her husband who had a works accident and was off work 18 months couldnt claim DLA he tried twice. In her Jealousy she started telling people i had scammed the DLA people into giving it to me when it wasnt the case the case of the matter was the fact they had medical evidence direct from Drs etc.
|
Your own sister? Jeesh man, I take it you don't speak to her anymore? heh
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 16:21
|
#17
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Expanding Town with crap roads
Age: 67
Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Posts: 7,674
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Arrrgggghhhh!
DLA is paid to people who work as well as those who don't. Just wish people would understand the difference between DLA and ESA.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 16:31
|
#18
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,496
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua
Arrrgggghhhh!
DLA is paid to people who work as well as those who don't. Just wish people would understand the difference between DLA and ESA.
|
and also understand that they have to many cases to investigate properly as it is without being deluged with more.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 16:41
|
#19
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hell
Age: 50
Posts: 5,956
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Hey could I be classed as a benefit cheat? As I have been unemployed since last January and have not claimed a penny off of the state. Also my partner is disabled and she also refuses to claim as well? We have 3 children and one of them is Autistic. So all we live off is the Child benefit, Child tax credit and also the DLA that we get for the Autistic son or due to the morals that me and my partner has should we claim this for our son?
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 16:48
|
#20
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate
Hey could I be classed as a benefit cheat? As I have been unemployed since last January and have not claimed a penny off of the state. Also my partner is disabled and she also refuses to claim as well? We have 3 children and one of them is Autistic. So all we live off is the Child benefit, Child tax credit and also the DLA that we get for the Autistic son or due to the morals that me and my partner has should we claim this for our son?
|
You are no benefit cheat in my mind and children with Autistic have many needs as my sister has a Autistic son and it is a lot of work to look after him, also people should think rationally before they start calling most people who claim benefits as benefit cheats, l claim DLA because of my serious illness so am l a cheat well l will leave people to form their own opinions on that.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 17:05
|
#21
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wales UK
Age: 44
Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Posts: 3,480
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD
Your own sister? Jeesh man, I take it you don't speak to her anymore? heh
|
we have never been close to be honest. She even had me arrested and tried tried having me done for assault claiming i had punched her in the face and injured her neck one christmas when i ejected her from my parents house after her bitching was causing problems.
When the police found out that she had prior neck injuries after a car accident when she claimed never to have suffered any neck problems before she claimed i attacked her they threatened her with making false police reports and i was let off.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 17:05
|
#22
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate
Hey could I be classed as a benefit cheat? As I have been unemployed since last January and have not claimed a penny off of the state. Also my partner is disabled and she also refuses to claim as well? We have 3 children and one of them is Autistic. So all we live off is the Child benefit, Child tax credit and also the DLA that we get for the Autistic son or due to the morals that me and my partner has should we claim this for our son?
|
I don't know why you don't claim what's rightfully yours.
think of it another way in that if you're not spending it. then someone who doesn't need it is spending it for you on drugs/booze/trips to France and expenses.
besides that. if you're not claiming any unemployment benefit then can you claim NHS and stuff? what about stamps/tax?
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 17:16
|
#23
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua
Arrrgggghhhh!
DLA is paid to people who work as well as those who don't. Just wish people would understand the difference between DLA and ESA.
|
Indeed 
---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate
Hey could I be classed as a benefit cheat? As I have been unemployed since last January and have not claimed a penny off of the state. Also my partner is disabled and she also refuses to claim as well? We have 3 children and one of them is Autistic. So all we live off is the Child benefit, Child tax credit and also the DLA that we get for the Autistic son or due to the morals that me and my partner has should we claim this for our son?
|
I continually get accused of being one.
I had a long struggle with myself before I claimed what I could. I am made to feel guilty about doing so on a frequent basis.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 17:16
|
#24
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
Indeed 
|
I think it's only Welshchris that has mentioned DLA and working in the thread.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 18:05
|
#25
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hell
Age: 50
Posts: 5,956
|
Re: Benefit Cheats (solution)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
I had a long struggle with myself before I claimed what I could. I am made to feel guilty about doing so on a frequent basis.
|
Yes I know what you mean in regards to this. I'am one of these who wants to work to support my family and partner, But due to the lack of jobs out there (I'am applying for all the basic jobs but getting nowhere). It does knock you as a person as you are unable to fetch in a wage for your family
But I will keep trying and hopefully it will pay off  Me and my partner have grown up and had to endure the Miners strike, So living without stuff is second nature to us
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56.
|