04-04-2011, 17:07
|
#1
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Half in the corporeal, half in the etheral
Posts: 37,182
|
Very sorry, I'm sure
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-12959885
Yeah I bet she was very "remorseful", especially when she found out it could lead to her deportation.
__________________
Heavy Is The Crown
|
|
|
04-04-2011, 17:09
|
#2
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wales UK
Age: 44
Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Posts: 3,480
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
I wonder if my sister knows her cos my sister used to work as a Carer in Neath.
|
|
|
04-04-2011, 17:13
|
#3
|
|
Guest
Location: Coventry / Midlands
Services: Superhub 2 60mb
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
|
Named but not shamed - pity there is no picture for this article.
|
|
|
|
04-04-2011, 17:52
|
#4
|
|
Guest
Location: newcastle upon tyne
Services: Sky Q silver bundle
Sky Q 2TB box
Sky Q mini box
Sky fibre unlimited
Sky Talk evenings and week
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
This is digusting .My grandad(WWII vet ,RSM ) had dementia before he died and it is without doubt one of the most degrading illnesses anybody can suffer from .It is also one of the most distressing illnesses for the sufferers family .To see a once active and strong family member suffer with this illness is heartbreaking ,but to compound the distress with abuse by a carer is absolutely unforgivable imo
|
|
|
|
04-04-2011, 18:36
|
#5
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wales UK
Age: 44
Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Posts: 3,480
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
knowing the way the government is tho and the pethetic decisions the home office make they will proberbly opt to keep her stating she has skills needed to help the UK or something stupid like that!
|
|
|
05-04-2011, 06:09
|
#6
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,497
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
This is digusting .My grandad(WWII vet ,RSM ) had dementia before he died and it is without doubt one of the most degrading illnesses anybody can suffer from .It is also one of the most distressing illnesses for the sufferers family .To see a once active and strong family member suffer with this illness is heartbreaking ,but to compound the distress with abuse by a carer is absolutely unforgivable imo
|
Well said, one thing I urge every person here to look for amongst the cuts is the shutting of care homes, we have two due to close near me and tbh it might be more humane to talk the old and demented outside and shoot them, once moved their life expectancy will be measured in weeks in most cases.
|
|
|
05-04-2011, 11:06
|
#7
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,101
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
Why are we putting this bully in jail. Just deport her now and save us some much needed money.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
05-04-2011, 12:27
|
#8
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nottinghamshire
Services: VM 50meg and SKY TV HD+.
Posts: 146
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy
Well said, one thing I urge every person here to look for amongst the cuts is the shutting of care homes, we have two due to close near me and tbh it might be more humane to talk the old and demented outside and shoot them, once moved their life expectancy will be measured in weeks in most cases.
|
I agree, my wifes mother is suffering from dementia and is in a Nursng home which specialises in dementia. There are some sorry cases in there.
|
|
|
05-04-2011, 14:11
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: next door to my neighbour
Posts: 508
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy
Well said, one thing I urge every person here to look for amongst the cuts is the shutting of care homes, we have two due to close near me and tbh it might be more humane to talk the old and demented outside and shoot them, once moved their life expectancy will be measured in weeks in most cases.
|
4 weeks ago the Liberal Council closed a care home just 500 yards from where I live, once it had been emptied it was demolished and all the rubble moved away, now it is just a levelled area.
|
|
|
05-04-2011, 14:54
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Long Eaton
Age: 89
Services: ntl 10Mg broadband, ntl XL samsung TV drive V+ talk unlimited RF Mod powered scart Tivo HTC Desir
Posts: 222
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
All the councils are at it,they seem to work on the `principle of no homes no problem, no cost` Lost my Mum aged 100 years in December after almost three years in a good home. She had had an accident & the doctors said 24 hour care was required.Docs/nurses in the Queens Hospital did their best, but as she got better all the hospital wanted was the bed. Social didn`t care, `send her home someone will call during the day`had to arrange own money while her house was sold.
|
|
|
05-04-2011, 15:31
|
#11
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,497
|
Re: Very sorry, I'm sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
Why are we putting this bully in jail. Just deport her now and save us some much needed money.
|
Yeah lets not bother punishing her...
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46.
|