25-02-2011, 12:25
|
#16
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Breast is best!
If this is a hit and people want it. he'll probably want men for his next idea anyway
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 12:37
|
#17
|
|
common as muck
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dirty Old Town
Posts: 3,564
|
Re: Breast is best!
I wonder if they do raspberry nipple or knocker-bitty glory?
__________________
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 12:48
|
#18
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Right here!
Posts: 22,315
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Product 13
I wonder if they do raspberry nipple or knocker-bitty glory?
|

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L
If this is a hit and people want it. he'll probably want men for his next idea anyway 
|
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I wonder if the coffee shop chains will introduce 'Cafe Lacte' on their menus....
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 13:56
|
#19
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,048
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem
|
Perhaps "Express-o", "Bappuccino" or "Caffe Knocha"....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 14:03
|
#20
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Right here!
Posts: 22,315
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Perhaps "Express-o", "Bappuccino" or "Cafre Knocha".... 
|
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 15:26
|
#21
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem
Yes that's an interesting thought. Is that allowable? Would many mothers accept that I wonder....
|
They did when I was breastfeeding back in the 80s..the midwives helped organise it locally.It helped out mothers who were unable to provide enough milk for their premature babies or were too ill to feed their babies..Not that baby milk for prems isn't any good it just is nice if they can get the real thing.
---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L
If this is a hit and people want it. he'll probably want men for his next idea anyway 
|
I think that deserves a bad taste award..Naughty!
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 17:53
|
#22
|
|
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,567
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem
Yes that's an interesting thought. Is that allowable? Would many mothers accept that I wonder....
|
It is commonplace, and in fact it's highly desirable in every SCBU. It's not uncommon for them to put out appeals for the milk bank in the same way as the national blood transfusion service does.
http://www.ukamb.org/
|
|
|
25-02-2011, 19:52
|
#23
|
|
common as muck
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dirty Old Town
Posts: 3,564
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy
|
Damn! I could have sold it?... I've lost a fortune!!... No, honestly I've done the math. ££££££££'ions!
Forget Master Chef, Here comes the "master baker". Now I know where Paul Rankin went rong.
Come on, keep up!
__________________
|
|
|
01-03-2011, 21:32
|
#25
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln UK
Age: 77
Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Posts: 3,673
|
Re: Breast is best!
"served with a rusk and an optional shot of Calpol or Bonjela."
I love it.
|
|
|
02-03-2011, 01:52
|
#26
|
|
common as muck
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dirty Old Town
Posts: 3,564
|
Re: Breast is best!
Buttercup Syrup would be nice. Mmmmm... Buttercup Syrup... Mmmmm... Capsicum tincture...
__________________
|
|
|
02-03-2011, 07:31
|
#27
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: warrington
Age: 54
Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
Posts: 2,199
|
Re: Breast is best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Product 13
Damn! I could have sold it?... I've lost a fortune!!... No, honestly I've done the math. ££££££££'ions!
Forget Master Chef, Here comes the "master baker". Now I know where Paul Rankin went rong.
Come on, keep up! 
|
I know what you mean, when I think of how much money I've let slip through my fingers.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:28.
|