State multiculturalism has "failed", says Cameron
13-02-2011, 01:19
|
#31
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,050
|
Re: State multiculturalism has "failed", says Cameron
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking
IMO One of the problem is numbers. Where the number of an incoming 'type'(race, country, religion etc) are few in an area, they mix well with the residents. It's when there is a large enough number of them(critical mass), they separate into their own groups, open their community centres, rather than attend the community centre which is for everyone.
|
This is true I think, BNP have a fair bit of support in my city, which widened my eyes, as my city has a large ethnic minority population, I then checked birmingham and same pattern there, I think with both cities having the same pattern it is more than a coincidence.
I then seen a show on channel 5 where they go after cowboy builders and a asian family from leicester was on it, the story was they trusted the builder based on him been asian as they thought asians wouldnt do that kind of thing to each other That to me seemed off and wrong.
|
|
|
16-02-2011, 21:55
|
#32
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 170
|
Re: State multiculturalism has "failed", says Cameron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
This is true I think, BNP have a fair bit of support in my city, which widened my eyes, as my city has a large ethnic minority population, I then checked birmingham and same pattern there, I think with both cities having the same pattern it is more than a coincidence.
I then seen a show on channel 5 where they go after cowboy builders and a asian family from leicester was on it, the story was they trusted the builder based on him been asian as they thought asians wouldnt do that kind of thing to each other That to me seemed off and wrong.
|
On this note, someone i know was trying to move his car and an Asian was blocking his way, so an argument broke out but the other Asian (the one blocking) said 'we're the same, lets not argue, but if you were white I'd have knocked you out' Not surprising in the least but why do Muslims treat their own with respect ( to a degree ) but others not!?
|
|
|
16-02-2011, 22:15
|
#33
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: State multiculturalism has "failed", says Cameron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg
On this note, someone i know was trying to move his car and an Asian was blocking his way, so an argument broke out but the other Asian (the one blocking) said 'we're the same, lets not argue, but if you were white I'd have knocked you out' Not surprising in the least but why do Muslims treat their own with respect ( to a degree ) but others not!?
|
Killer instinct?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22.
|