|
V+ HD Recorded Programme Cuts Out Part Way
I am having a few problems with V+, usually when I am recording in HD. Tonight I recorded CSI, when the recording was finished it shows recorded time 1:01Hrs as I set a 1 minute end delay.
Watching back about 20 minutes or so and if you catch it just right on the fast forward timer you can see it count up from say 21:32, 21:33, 21:34, and then jumps to 1:01.00. After only 20 or so minutes it jumps to the end, but when you try and rewind from there you are right back to the 20 odd minute bit.
This happened before the xmas holidays and I was requested to format the hard drive by Virgin India, the problem seemed to resolve itself but now it is back.
The hard drive is less than half full so there is plenty of space. Any ideas would be great.
Another problem is the box resetting/rebooting itself, and usually at the most inappropriate time, i.e. 9:00 at night, is this a common, or are these common faults.
Regards,
Ian
|