You are here: Home | Forum | Problem with V+ recording
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I was recording a program regularly on Channel One at 6pm. Suddenly on 1st and 2nd December, when the recording kicked in, it totally trashed my box and I had to reboot. I have recorded the same program without a problem on Channel One+1 since then.
Even though the program is not set to record at 6pm any more, every morning my box shows an unknown empty recording for 6pm on those two days. Does anyone know how I can reset this? Thanks.
the only fix for this is a format of the hdd or a new v+. there is a bug with some of the v+ where it doesnt get rid of certain recordings. i've come across this a few times and either a format or a new box, either way you will lose any recordings you have so watch them before you do anything