Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
02-08-2010, 09:45
|
#106
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leicester
Services: VM VIP Package
VM Mobile (Various)
Posts: 30
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Just signed up online.
Weird but when I called they said £9 but online it states £7 per box
Hey ho....
Now I am waiting for it to be activated!
Caio
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 09:48
|
#107
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bury
Services: The Lot, VIP account
Posts: 80
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Mine are all working fine, but only after a call to CS this morning (about 10am).
The channels were assigned to my account but the message on screen stated that I was not subscribed....they simply sent a "signal" to my box...a quick re-boot and everything was fine.
Great quality....
I think £7 per month is good value....I watch lots of movies & all the football....
I suppose the £7 charge is worth it to some, not for others...
Personally I'm happy to pay for the amount of programmes available.
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 09:52
|
#108
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leicester
Services: VM VIP Package
VM Mobile (Various)
Posts: 30
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewer9
Mine are all working fine, but only after a call to CS this morning (about 10am).
The channels were assigned to my account but the message on screen stated that I was not subscribed....they simply sent a "signal" to my box...a quick re-boot and everything was fine.
Great quality....
I think £7 per month is good value....I watch lots of movies & all the football....
I suppose the £7 charge is worth it to some, not for others...
Personally I'm happy to pay for the amount of programmes available.
|
Agree, I am an avid sports follower and think back to the good old days of £12.99/£14.99 per match on prem plus....suddenly £7 a month for all the HD1 AND HD2 matches PLUS movies seems like a good deal
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 10:09
|
#109
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,313
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
2.00 increase on sports and movies being reported on another thread in October 2010
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 10:09
|
#110
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 174
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
£9.00 after the £2.00 increase for Premium channels on 1st October
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 10:22
|
#111
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
Posts: 836
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telford240
£9.00 after the £2.00 increase for Premium channels on 1st October 
|
WHAT
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 10:25
|
#112
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Newport
Services: 152meg BB.
XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
Posts: 979
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
I haven't got my Premuim HD channels yet, phoned up VM got to wait upto 24 hours for them to go active.
It sucks a sack!!
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 10:59
|
#113
|
|
Guest
Location: Essex
Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey
I haven't got my Premuim HD channels yet, phoned up VM got to wait upto 24 hours for them to go active.
It sucks a sack!!
|
VM always say up to 24 hours just to cover themselves hopefully in your case it will be a lot quicker then that.
When i have changed packages in the past its always only been at the most a couple of hours.
|
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 11:04
|
#114
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Newport
Services: 152meg BB.
XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
Posts: 979
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960
VM always say up to 24 hours just to cover themselves hopefully in your case it will be a lot quicker then that.
When i have changed packages in the past its always only been at the most a couple of hours.
|
I hope so my man.
I pre ordered them when they were first available to.
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 11:07
|
#115
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey
I hope so my man.
I pre ordered them when they were first available to.
|
Probably a little queue of nagra "hits" going through as we type
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 11:11
|
#116
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Newport
Services: 152meg BB.
XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
Posts: 979
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic
Probably a little queue of nagra "hits" going through as we type 
|
We haven't had new cards in this area though.
Haven't gone over to N3.
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 11:13
|
#117
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey
We haven't had new cards in this area though.
Haven't gone over to N3.
|
we still use Nagra hits to your smartcard for both platforms
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 11:15
|
#118
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Belfast
Services: 200mb broadband, xl tv, m phone, tivo
Posts: 114
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
i confirmed this morning so hopefully mine are on when i get home from work. belfast still has heard nothing about new cards but guess now it wont be long
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 11:43
|
#119
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Services: Samsung V+ M+ TV/M Phone/ XXL Broadband
SKY HD for tv
Posts: 111
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telford240
£9.00 after the £2.00 increase for Premium channels on 1st October 
|
I'm glad now that I've downgraded my tv to one box for the bedroom on the M+ package and gone with Sky HD for downstairs as I now have all the Movies and Sport in HD and don't have to pay the £12 a month per box HD (£7 premium HD plus £5 V+HD charge) with VM which would go up to £14 a month, that's much more than Sky.
|
|
|
02-08-2010, 13:29
|
#120
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St Albans, Herts
Services: XL TV.Sky Sports/Movies, V6, VM 200MB.VM Fixed Phone
Posts: 169
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
I changed my mind from Friday
Ordered the SKY HD Package at 1030 on Mon 2/8 for £7
Running on my Samsung V+ at 1300
The picture quality looks good
andrewlutonuk
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:11.
|