Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
27-07-2010, 07:33
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 311
|
Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
As the thread title states, who has or will sign up next monday to the sky hd movies and sports?
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 07:35
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Not I.
In fact I won't even be signing up for Sky Sports until the red button technology is made available.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 07:39
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bradford
Services: L Phone, L Broadband, XL TV, Tivo, V-HD, Xbox 360
Posts: 182
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
No however I might however get the HD movie channels over the Christmas & new year period.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 08:06
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 311
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
I'm quite looking forward to getting them, the picture quality on sky movies seems very soft, I''m hoping hd in these will sort this out!
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 09:54
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Not me, in fact I'm thinking of cancelling sky movies. I already pay for premium channels and HD, now they want me to pay extra for, er, premium HD.
How long before the picture quality degrades to "encourage" people to pay more?
I give it 6 months.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 10:25
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Newcastle Staffordshire(Bromley)
Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
Posts: 1,742
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveD_
Not me, in fact I'm thinking of cancelling sky movies. I already pay for premium channels and HD, now they want me to pay extra for, er, premium HD.
How long before the picture quality degrades to "encourage" people to pay more?
I give it 6 months.
|
The picture quality shouldn't and wont degrade at all people have been moaning and whining for vm to get hd channels and now they are getting them there are still whingers and moaners.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 10:37
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 311
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Is there anyone who is going to sign up? I can imagine vm thinking why did we even bother?
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 10:41
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: london
Age: 62
Services: Full House XL,Gamer 200MB
Sky Q Silver.
Posts: 345
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
I signed up to Sky Sports HD1/2 love my football so want to see it in HD.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:04
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Newcastle Staffordshire(Bromley)
Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
Posts: 1,742
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertsteptoe
I signed up to Sky Sports HD1/2 love my football so want to see it in HD.
|
Same here.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:14
|
#10
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Services: 360 box
Posts: 5,875
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
i getting hd sports and movies
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:22
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Newcastle
Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Posts: 1,318
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Is it £7 for both the hd movies and sport or is it £7 each?
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:26
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 311
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
It's £7 for both sports and movies, but you have to subscribe to their sd counterparts first.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:31
|
#13
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Newcastle
Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Posts: 1,318
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoni
It's £7 for both sports and movies, but you have to subscribe to their sd counterparts first.
|
Cheers, it doesn't sound that bad really if you already have the sd versions.
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:33
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edinburgh
Services: Tivo , V+ hd , TV XL broadband XXL
Posts: 110
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
I'll be signing up
|
|
|
27-07-2010, 11:34
|
#15
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Services: 360 box
Posts: 5,875
|
Re: Who's signed up to sky hd channels?
Sky Sports & Movies Collection
The motherload, with everything in our Sky Sports Collection and Sky Movies Collection
£44.00 a month with TV Size:M
£34.50 a month with TV Size M+, L & XL
for all hd channels too
http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html...-channels.html
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:51.
|