14-07-2010, 18:54
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln UK
Age: 77
Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Posts: 3,673
|
Poo transplant
|
|
|
14-07-2010, 18:56
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poser
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,687
|
Re: Poo transplant
hmm, so we've got a sewer thread, a toilet thread, and now we have a poo thread. I shudder to think what will be next
__________________
Remember kids: We are blessed with a listening, caring government.
|
|
|
14-07-2010, 19:01
|
#3
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Poo transplant
Well I do have an effluent award ready.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
14-07-2010, 19:31
|
#4
|
|
cf.mega poser
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,687
|
Re: Poo transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J
Well I do have an effluent award ready. 
|
Q: What's the difference between a turd and diarrhoea.
A: You can use diarrhoea for gargling
__________________
Remember kids: We are blessed with a listening, caring government.
|
|
|
14-07-2010, 20:02
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln UK
Age: 77
Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Posts: 3,673
|
Re: Poo transplant
Each to their own I guess..
|
|
|
14-07-2010, 22:53
|
#6
|
|
cf.mega poser
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,687
|
Re: Poo transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiNasty
Each to their own I guess..

|
Just wondering about the effluent award really
__________________
Remember kids: We are blessed with a listening, caring government.
|
|
|
15-07-2010, 00:47
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 16,760
|
Re: Poo transplant
I had an immunology lecturer at university who used to extol the virtues of consuming orange juice mixed with your own faeces
|
|
|
15-07-2010, 05:57
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Mansfield
Age: 60
Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
Posts: 5,532
|
Re: Poo transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
I had an immunology lecturer at university who used to extol the virtues of consuming orange juice mixed with your own feces 
|
Freshly squeezed  ?
__________________
Music is life - Live a fun one - listen to SKA!
I'm super lazy today!! Which is like normal lazy, but I'm also wearing a cape......
|
|
|
15-07-2010, 06:20
|
#9
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Poo transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
I had an immunology lecturer at university who used to extol the virtues of consuming orange juice mixed with your own faeces 
|
Did you ever get the chance to watch him drink it.
|
|
|
15-07-2010, 07:15
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Expanding Town with crap roads
Age: 67
Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Posts: 7,674
|
Re: Poo transplant
Slightly back on topic
It does show that all these anti-bacterial cleaners people use may be doing more harm than good.
|
|
|
15-07-2010, 07:23
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln UK
Age: 77
Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Posts: 3,673
|
Re: Poo transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua
Slightly back on topic
It does show that all these anti-bacterial cleaners people use may be doing more harm than good.
|
I believe that exposure to low levels of common bacteria can help to build a healthy immune system.
Some scientists have suggested that a sheltered environment can contribute towards auto-immune disease, where the body's protection system runs wild and attacks itself.
|
|
|
15-07-2010, 11:48
|
#12
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kairdiff-by-the-sea
Age: 70
Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Posts: 10,539
|
Re: Poo transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf
hmm, so we've got a sewer thread, a toilet thread, and now we have a poo thread. I shudder to think what will be next 
|
A Mandelson thread?
or
A thread about Constipation Street... full of sh*t that's going nowhere.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:58.
|