Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | iPhone Case Recommendations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology

iPhone Case Recommendations
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 15:33   #1
Raistlin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Posts: 12,384
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
iPhone Case Recommendations

I currently have a fabric slip-case for my iPhone 3GS, which keeps it clean and stops it getting scratched.

I'm feeling less 'precious' about the 'phone now as I've had it over a year and I'm thinking about going for a case that allows me to use it without having to keep taking it in and out of the case.

I've seen a few that look like they fit around the iPhone and cover everything but the screen, I think that's the sort of thing I'm after.

I'd like something smooth though (like the iPhone) so it doesn't snag on the inside of pockets etc.

Anybody got any recommendations? Would I need a screen protector as well? Any recommendations for those? Do they affect how responsive the screen is at all?

Thanks all
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2010, 15:57   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive
 
Tezcatlipoca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 16,760
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: iPhone Case Recommendations

When I had my 3GS, I had a "Power Support Air Jacket" on it. Covered the horrible scratch-prone plastic back, left the front free.

Mrs D has an "Incase Slider" for her 3G. Covers the back & wraps around the sides. The bottom part can be removed so the phone can be placed in a dock.

I never bothered with a screen protector on my 3GS, & it was still scratch free after a year.

I did use a "Power Support anti-glare" screen protector on my 3G, which was quite good and didn't affect the screen in any negative way. Like all screen protectors, though, it was an absolute PITA to apply without bubbles or dust.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:53.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum