My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
28-05-2010, 18:48
|
#16
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
It's a blue button option at the bottom of the main EPG screen when you select 'Home'
|
|
|
28-05-2010, 19:12
|
#17
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Telford
Age: 32
Services: 100Mb BB with SuperHub 2
Galaxy S 5 on EE
Posts: 1,034
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
Ben if you're in contact with any of the people who do the EPG, let them know they're doing a good job from all of us here at CF
|
|
|
30-05-2010, 11:43
|
#18
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Age: 62
Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Posts: 897
|
Intelligent TV / TVoD search facility
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr
It's a blue button option at the bottom of the main EPG screen when you select 'Home'
|
Well I dunno about a blue button facility but I certainly have search on Catch Up and TV Choice with my basic Pace Di4000-N V Box here in Aylesbury (Watford).
Could that be what the extra channel and TS Stream that appeared recently were for?
|
|
|
30-05-2010, 11:44
|
#19
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: Intelligent TV / TVoD search facility
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle
Well I dunno about a blue button facility but I certainly have search on Catch Up and TV Choice with my basic Pace Di4000-N V Box here in Aylesbury (Watford)
|
The search on Catch Up and TV Choice have been there a while
|
|
|
31-05-2010, 09:06
|
#20
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Age: 62
Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Posts: 897
|
Re: Intelligent TV / TVoD search facility
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr
The search on Catch Up and TV Choice have been there a while 
|
No points for observation skills then!
So I take it that I don't have Intelligent TV (ITV?  ) yet. Am I ever likely to have it on a Pace Di4000-N V Box?
|
|
|
31-05-2010, 09:45
|
#21
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
yes, everyone will get it by mid-June
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 12:13
|
#22
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Age: 62
Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Posts: 897
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
Ta! Hey, it's nearly mid-June now! Gimme, gimme, gimme!
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 12:51
|
#23
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Bromwhich
Services: XL TV
L Broadband
Phone
Posts: 61
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
i now have this in the wolverhampton headend, the problem now is, that an error keeps coming up when you search, is it in test status, or shoudl i call and report the problem?
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 12:55
|
#24
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
Have you rebooted your box?
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 14:37
|
#25
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Bromwhich
Services: XL TV
L Broadband
Phone
Posts: 61
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
Yeah did the reboot, etc the other night still didnt, work.
Just got the girlfriend to re-try it, she says it is working now.
i just hope it not a problem that raises itshead during peak hours, as OnDemand does have issues during peak times
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 15:24
|
#26
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_home1
Yeah did the reboot, etc the other night still didnt, work.
Just got the girlfriend to re-try it, she says it is working now.
i just hope it not a problem that raises itshead during peak hours, as OnDemand does have issues during peak times
|
We are not aware of any issues with the Wolves RHE having issues at peak times.. what error are you getting?
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 15:55
|
#27
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Bromwhich
Services: XL TV
L Broadband
Phone
Posts: 61
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
I will check when i get home, You watch it will work perfectly now, but had this problem for the last few nights on the run,
Ps, i believe im on the Wolves headend, Sandwell : Postcode WS10
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 16:56
|
#28
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Telford
Age: 32
Services: 100Mb BB with SuperHub 2
Galaxy S 5 on EE
Posts: 1,034
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
Had the same problem as you the other day even after a reboot.
Telford area.
It's fine now though.
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 18:59
|
#29
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Age: 62
Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Posts: 897
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
What should I be looking out for to determine if I have got iTV yet?
See what I did there? I used the italic 'i' to represent the Intelligent in Intelligent TV. This could set a trend!
|
|
|
02-06-2010, 20:44
|
#30
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: My 1st thread woop! I'm in trial area for new Tivo style (sort of lol) OD search
You get an option at the bottom of the 'Home' screen with the blue button and the 'Prees Blue to search' or something simliar
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20.
|