Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
10-04-2009, 10:55
|
#1
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
 Wishing you all a very happy Easter
I hope you all have a good holiday and also plenty of chocolate.
Have fun
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 12:22
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Services: 50MB Virgin w/ TiVo 1TB
Posts: 1,255
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Happy Easter everyone!
__________________
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 12:26
|
#3
|
|
vox populi vox dei
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: the last resort
Services: every thing
Posts: 15,594
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
happy Easter and lets not loose sight of what its about
chocolate
__________________
To be or not to be, woke is the question Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous wokedome, Or to take arms against a sea of wokies. And by opposing end them.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 12:27
|
#4
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf
happy Easter and lets not loose sight of what its about
chocolate
|
And Bunnies!
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 13:27
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
You guys make me chuckle!!!
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 16:38
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Doncaster, S. Yorks.
Age: 43
Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
Posts: 2,320
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Happy Easter!
Mmmmmm.... Lindt Gold Bunnies... yummyyy
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 16:47
|
#7
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
I've just been to buy 5 Gold bunnies.
I noticed they did them in white and dark chocolate too.
Lovely milk chooclate for me I think.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 16:52
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Age: 49
Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
Posts: 3,819
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker
Happy Easter!
Mmmmmm.... Lindt Gold Bunnies... yummyyy 
|
I'd love one of those
Happy Easter everyone!
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 17:11
|
#9
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 17:20
|
#10
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
I'd love one of those
Happy Easter everyone! 
|
Gary will be along shortly to offer you one in hopes he may get a date
Anyhow, to lower the tone:
Jesus said unto his 12 apostles as he was being nailed to the cross,
"Don't touch my *bleeping* easter eggs, I'll be back on Monday"
Hope you all enjoy easter
|
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 17:31
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Age: 49
Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
Posts: 3,819
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon
|
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocemp
Gary will be along shortly to offer you one in hopes he may get a date 
|
I was wondering how he hasn't spotted this thread yet, he seems to post on every other one I do
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 17:34
|
#12
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocemp
Gary will be along shortly to offer you one in hopes he may get a date 
|
Gary isn't that desperate.
Don't take offence superbiatch, it wasn't how it reads
---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
Thank you
I was wondering how he hasn't spotted this thread yet, he seems to post on every other one I do 
|
That's a lie! it's you that's following me!
I was here first!
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 17:40
|
#13
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
@ superbiatch, will trade Lindt Gold Bunnies for decorating skills or shall I go and get stuffed now?
|
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 17:40
|
#14
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Settle down now children.
Happy Easter everyone.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 18:32
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Age: 49
Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
Posts: 3,819
|
Re: Happy Easter to all on Cableforum
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocemp
@ superbiatch, will trade Lindt Gold Bunnies for decorating skills or shall I go and get stuffed now? 
|
How many bunnies are we talking here?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19.
|