09-04-2009, 08:01
|
#1
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Midlands
Age: 45
Services: Sky + HD family pack
50mb XXL
Phone M
Sutton Coldfield TX
Posts: 1,283
|
Big headphones
Bought these yesterday
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Real good headphones. Obviously bigger then standard ones for a mp3 player.
Do you wear the bigger ones or feel a prat wearing them?
|
|
|
09-04-2009, 08:04
|
#2
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Big headphones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Central
Bought these yesterday
Real good headphones. Obviously bigger then standard ones for a mp3 player.
Do you wear the bigger ones or feel a prat wearing them?
|
Seems to be getting fashionable nowadays so it just depends if you feel self conscious wearing them outdoors.
|
|
|
09-04-2009, 09:35
|
#3
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Big headphones
Good choice from a good make of headphones.
I'm looking at buying a pair of their DJ / Monitoring ones later this month.
I don't think you would feel a prat going round in them. At the end of the day if you are enjoying your music, why care about what others think.
|
|
|
09-04-2009, 09:38
|
#4
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: Big headphones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon
Good choice from a good make of headphones.
I'm looking at buying a pair of their DJ / Monitoring ones later this month.
I don't think you would feel a prat going round in them. At the end of the day if you are enjoying your music, why care about what others think.
|
I see many wearing big headphones nowadays and think nothing of it, If you want the sound quality that they give you then go for it.
|
|
|
09-04-2009, 09:41
|
#5
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Big headphones
Well having got over my self conscious phase (having to use a stick and dark glasses) I guess big headphones wouldn't bother me.
But my bluetooth headset sounds ok so I'm not sure I'd change.
|
|
|
09-04-2009, 09:49
|
#6
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: Big headphones
Do I wear big headphones on the move? No. Not because I think they look bad or anything (I don't). More of a practical thing.. I like to have my iPod with me whenever I go, and I don't always have a bag, so any headphones I use outside have to fit into a pocket.
So, I have a pair of Shure in the ear earphones for outside use, and a decent quality set of full size headphones from Technics at home. The Technics particularly provide good sound from pretty much any source.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 03:29
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NW UK
Posts: 3,546
|
Re: Big headphones
I have some koss in ear earphones for places where they could get damaged, and a set of Bose for everywhere else. I like the fact I can put a PC headset over the top of them and still be comfortable. and yes, I have done that in the past.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 07:04
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
|
Re: Big headphones
My son wears big ones like that, he DJs part time.
Not looking forward to him finishing uni soon, as all his "stuff" moves back in with him, and its all a bit too loud for me!!
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 09:23
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Expanding Town with crap roads
Age: 67
Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Posts: 7,674
|
Re: Big headphones
Wish I could easily get the hearing aid shoes to use. Other than that in ear ones are no good to me so those look pretty good.
|
|
|
10-04-2009, 09:58
|
#10
|
|
Guest
Location: Sutton in Ashfield.
Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Big headphones
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7
My son wears big ones like that, he DJs part time.
Not looking forward to him finishing uni soon, as all his "stuff" moves back in with him, and its all a bit too loud for me!!
|
Sound proof the house and let him go for his life.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:32.
|