06-03-2009, 17:15
|
#46
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb
Ok this is serious. We all know Wayne wants to experience some female companionship he has said so enough on this forum. Now I am being deadly serious. Why dont you fly to Amsterdam and get yourself a Prostitute for an hour or 2 there are some seriously tasty women over there and its safe and legal. I know for a fact id never get a go on anything as good without paying lol
|
Serious question!!!
Is this the type of post that gets edited on here?   
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 17:18
|
#47
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7
|
I think it's ok as long as the ladies of the night don't tell you how to get free cable TV.
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 17:19
|
#48
|
|
Guest
|
Re: My Birthday
I do not think ive been crude? its in humour. I guess its upto the mods although they certainly is lewd toos and fros from a gingernut and simian that I think are closer the knuckle than my post
|
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 17:56
|
#49
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Scotlands biggest region
Services: TV,Phone & BB
Posts: 2,086
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Ok this is serious. We all know Wayne wants to experience some female companionship he has said so enough on this forum. Now I am being deadly serious. Why dont you fly to Amsterdam and get yourself a Prostitute for an hour or 2 there are some seriously tasty women over there and its safe and legal. I know for a fact id never get a go on anything as good without paying lol
|
An hour or 2???a week or two more like 
Oh to be 18 again............ 
Oh well.....i`ve never paid for hamburger since then being as i`ve had steak at home since i was 21.
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 18:07
|
#50
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb
I do not think ive been crude? its in humour. I guess its upto the mods although they certainly is lewd toos and fros from a gingernut and simian that I think are closer the knuckle than my post 
|
Just joking man!
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 19:58
|
#51
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Hampshire UK
Age: 77
Services: TV, Phone, Broadband (NTL/Virgin Media)
Posts: 14
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
All expenses paid holiday  (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza  )
|
But as it's his birthday MadGamer is wondering who's gonna hold his 
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 20:27
|
#52
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
Re: My Birthday
Well I have already decided what I want to do and am going out for an Italian on the Saturday with my family
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 20:58
|
#53
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 615
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer
Well I have already decided what I want to do and am going out for an Italian on the Saturday with my family 
|
Italian ladys are very nice a tad fiesty. I hope she can handle the rest of the family  As you will probably have worn her out
---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb
my Mum and Dad never got me anything ever as good as that lol
|
I don't blame em
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 15:58
|
#54
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
Re: My Birthday
Finally decided what I want, Im asking for Rock Band - Band In A Box
---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer
Finally decided what I want, Im asking for Rock Band - Band In A Box
|
I just realized that the Rock Band Game isnt included, will have to tell my parents that.
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 15:59
|
#55
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
|
Re: My Birthday
I haven't read all the thread but one of the best presents I could get is for people to donate a pint of blood  works for christmas, doesn't cost anything except time and it feels soooo good when when someone says " I went and gave my pint for your birthday"
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 17:14
|
#56
|
|
NUTS !!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,323
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubbs
I haven't read all the thread but one of the best presents I could get is for people to donate a pint of blood  works for christmas, doesn't cost anything except time and it feels soooo good when when someone says " I went and gave my pint for your birthday"
|
Cheap skates.
If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.
(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).
__________________
Oh what fun it is
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 17:21
|
#57
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,021
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutkp
Cheap skates.
If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.
(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).
|
Unless they need your blood right there and then, especially if they are an aspiring vampire.
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 17:52
|
#58
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Peterborough
Services: Virgin Media XL
Broadband XL
Virgin Mobile
V+ installed!
and a happy Virgin Media customer
Posts: 2,560
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutkp
Cheap skates.
If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.
(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).
|
Or referring to my earlier to suggestion - give money to a charity. The added advantage that giving through Giftaid means that they can reclaim the tax from HMRC as well!
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:48.
|