Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | My Birthday

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

My Birthday
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 17:15   #46
lucy7
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
Ok this is serious. We all know Wayne wants to experience some female companionship he has said so enough on this forum. Now I am being deadly serious. Why dont you fly to Amsterdam and get yourself a Prostitute for an hour or 2 there are some seriously tasty women over there and its safe and legal. I know for a fact id never get a go on anything as good without paying lol


Serious question!!!

Is this the type of post that gets edited on here?
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2009, 17:18   #47
LondonRoad
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
Serious question!!!

Is this the type of post that gets edited on here?
I think it's ok as long as the ladies of the night don't tell you how to get free cable TV.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 17:19   #48
zing_deleted
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Birthday

I do not think ive been crude? its in humour. I guess its upto the mods although they certainly is lewd toos and fros from a gingernut and simian that I think are closer the knuckle than my post
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 17:56   #49
xpod
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Scotlands biggest region
Services: TV,Phone & BB
Posts: 2,086
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Ok this is serious. We all know Wayne wants to experience some female companionship he has said so enough on this forum. Now I am being deadly serious. Why dont you fly to Amsterdam and get yourself a Prostitute for an hour or 2 there are some seriously tasty women over there and its safe and legal. I know for a fact id never get a go on anything as good without paying lol
An hour or 2???a week or two more like
Oh to be 18 again............
Oh well.....i`ve never paid for hamburger since then being as i`ve had steak at home since i was 21.
xpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 18:07   #50
lucy7
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,103
lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
I do not think ive been crude? its in humour. I guess its upto the mods although they certainly is lewd toos and fros from a gingernut and simian that I think are closer the knuckle than my post


Just joking man!
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 19:58   #51
notel
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Hampshire UK
Age: 77
Services: TV, Phone, Broadband (NTL/Virgin Media)
Posts: 14
notel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
All expenses paid holiday (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza )
But as it's his birthday MadGamer is wondering who's gonna hold his
notel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 20:27   #52
MadGamer
Inactive
 
MadGamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: My Birthday

Well I have already decided what I want to do and am going out for an Italian on the Saturday with my family
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 20:58   #53
The Hitman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 615
The Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful one
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Well I have already decided what I want to do and am going out for an Italian on the Saturday with my family
Italian ladys are very nice a tad fiesty. I hope she can handle the rest of the family As you will probably have worn her out

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
my Mum and Dad never got me anything ever as good as that lol
I don't blame em
The Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 15:58   #54
MadGamer
Inactive
 
MadGamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: My Birthday

Finally decided what I want, Im asking for Rock Band - Band In A Box

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Finally decided what I want, Im asking for Rock Band - Band In A Box
I just realized that the Rock Band Game isnt included, will have to tell my parents that.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 15:59   #55
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster
 
Scrubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Re: My Birthday

I haven't read all the thread but one of the best presents I could get is for people to donate a pint of blood works for christmas, doesn't cost anything except time and it feels soooo good when when someone says " I went and gave my pint for your birthday"
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 17:14   #56
peanut
NUTS !!
 
peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,323
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubbs View Post
I haven't read all the thread but one of the best presents I could get is for people to donate a pint of blood works for christmas, doesn't cost anything except time and it feels soooo good when when someone says " I went and gave my pint for your birthday"
Cheap skates.

If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.

(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).
__________________
Oh what fun it is
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 17:21   #57
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
 
Damien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,021
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutkp View Post
Cheap skates.

If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.

(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).
Unless they need your blood right there and then, especially if they are an aspiring vampire.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 17:52   #58
AndyCambs
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Peterborough
Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
Posts: 2,560
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age
Re: My Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutkp View Post
Cheap skates.

If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.

(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).
Or referring to my earlier to suggestion - give money to a charity. The added advantage that giving through Giftaid means that they can reclaim the tax from HMRC as well!
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum