05-03-2009, 17:58
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
My Birthday
Hey guys, bit of a strange request but here goes. My birthday is coming up, and to be honest I don't know what to ask for. I don't wear a watch, simply because I have my phone on me at all times, so its become very difficult for me to decide.
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 18:03
|
#2
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: My Birthday
 How about a Eva Longoria lookalike for the night,
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 18:10
|
#3
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: My Birthday
Do you wear any men's fragrances ? Maybe something like that.
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 18:42
|
#4
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,923
|
Re: My Birthday
How about a fun present or maybe a nice quality leather wallet.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 18:43
|
#5
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,053
|
Re: My Birthday
Prince Albert ring.....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 19:00
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: My Birthday
Well at your age.... what about a nice pair of slippers and a pipe.
I just had a big birthday (50) and didn't have a clue what to ask for. I didn't really want people spending a lot of money since they all buy for my 2 children as it as. Eventually I come up with suggestions that I thought would be reasonable. I was aiming for around the £20 and was suggesting things like new cycle lights, golf balls and stuff. I didn't got any of it as I pitched too low.
Got a 8Mb mp3 player, nintendo ds, vouchers for a luxury weekend, voucher for a meal for 2 in a fancy restaurant and more champagne and malt than my liver really wants to know about. My birthday celebration is going to be continuing for sometime!
I think what I've learned is that if it's a special birthday ask for something you wouldn't really buy yourself. If you suggest something that is expensive you might get people chipping in for it. Enjoy it anyway.
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 19:13
|
#7
|
|
argh
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 48
Services: full house package
Posts: 4,329
|
Re: My Birthday
so going to be 21 then.... ermm difficult. main questions:
1) living on your own or at home
2) what kind of entertainment stuff have you got
3) if at home planning on moving out in the near future
4) alcohol?
5) car?
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 19:20
|
#8
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer
Hey guys, bit of a strange request but here goes. My birthday is coming up, and to be honest I don't know what to ask for. I don't wear a watch, simply because I have my phone on me at all times, so its become very difficult for me to decide.
|
You are only 21 once.Ask for something that will last.A nice bit of manly jewellery perhaps..You may not wear a watch at present but you might in the future.Or a nice gold signet ring or ID bracelet.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 19:25
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova
 How about a Eva Longoria lookalike for the night, 
|
Yeah that would be nice, but id prefer the real thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch
so going to be 21 then.... ermm difficult. main questions:
1) living on your own or at home
2) what kind of entertainment stuff have you got
3) if at home planning on moving out in the near future
4) alcohol?
5) car?
|
Living at home
32" HDTV
Xbox 360
PC
New Monitor
Probably not, though who knows
Alcohol is a possibility, though im not a heavy drinker so it will probably last
Dont drive due to eyesight
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 20:08
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Age: 49
Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
Posts: 3,819
|
Re: My Birthday
All expenses paid holiday  (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza  )
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 20:09
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch
All expenses paid holiday  (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza  )
|
 seriously I don't think my parents would let me go on my own, I know im 20 nearly 21 but they still worry about me
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 20:17
|
#12
|
|
argh
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 48
Services: full house package
Posts: 4,329
|
Re: My Birthday
Eva Longoria blowup doll?
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 20:27
|
#13
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,053
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch
Eva Longoria blowup doll?
|
Be careful what you wish for......
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 20:32
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Services: 50MB Virgin w/ TiVo 1TB
Posts: 1,255
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar
Be careful what you wish for......
<snip>
|
3 love holes!?
I know what I'm asking for for my 17th!
__________________
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley
|
|
|
05-03-2009, 20:38
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Essex
Age: 38
Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q)
Sky Fibre Unlimited
Sky Landline
Posts: 8,851
|
Re: My Birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch
Eva Longoria blowup doll?
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar
Be careful what you wish for......
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
|
Thats awesome, where can I get one?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33.
|