Just wanted to post this because I'm usually one of the first to moan about NTL when things don't go right, so it's only fair that I also praise them when things do go right.
We've recently moved house - literally just around the corner, so still in an NTL-covered area. I originally logged my details re the move via the website, but after not hearing anything, I decided to follow-up with a phone call.
The lady I spoke with (Mandy from the Moving House team if anyone knows her) proved to be very efficient in arranging to have our old service disconnected on the Friday and everything (tv, phone & BB) connected in the new house on the Saturday morning. Apart from a slight mis-hap with outgoing calls being barred a couple of days early, everything else went according to plan. 3 engineers from Transcable (think that's where they were from

) arrived at 10:00 Saturday morning and installed and tested everything - not an easy task considering the layout of our new living room.
All in all, I'm very pleased to say that I've been impressed with the level of service I received, and I wasn't even charged for the new installation
Now, if I can only find some contact details within NTL to pass this on to, so that all those involved can also receive some positive feedback. Anyone know any email addresses....?