Reviving interests and hobbies.
02-07-2004, 17:21
|
#31
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
Hey - that's a thought - I used to play the flute - does that count 
|
Of course it does!!
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:21
|
#32
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: heckmondwike
Age: 40
Posts: 10,767
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Well poetry is a really personal issue so I would understand if you didn't want to share but I'd still like to read some of your work. 
|
lost all of it when my hard drive crashed  i suppose if i have ever have a clear head again as i used to ill try again.........its just sometimes you cannot reproduce certain moments/words/feelings
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:22
|
#33
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
The Delorean in the middle and the enterprise on the left is one of mine - I'll try to get a better picture later.
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:28
|
#34
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
- Music production
- Mixing progressive Trance
- Going out to watch films with friends
- Collecting cool stones and rocks
- Walking in the countryside/ mountains
- Game Cubing.
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:29
|
#35
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by kronas
|
Oh that is a shame.I hope you are backing up your work now so you have a copy somewhere?You are young and one day it it will be nice to look back at what your younger self had to express about the world.It might even be nice to show to any children,perhaps to even publish.
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:30
|
#36
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: heckmondwike
Age: 40
Posts: 10,767
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Oh that is a shame.I hope you are backing up your work now so you have a copy somewhere?You are young and one day it it will be nice to look back at what your younger self had to express about the world.It might even be nice to show to any children,perhaps to even publish.
Incog. 
|
hang on coggy, im not that good  i might have a try sometime, if i can sort my head out first
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:36
|
#37
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Halcyon
- Music production
- Mixing progressive Trance
- Going out to watch films with friends
- Collecting cool stones and rocks
- Walking in the countryside/ mountains
- Game Cubing.
|
Don't suppose there is any way we can 'hear' your music?
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:40
|
#38
|
|
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,567
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Look forward to seeing it. 
|
Well, I looked and it's in a box that's already gone to hide in the in-laws' spare room. We've been house doctoring!
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:42
|
#39
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by towny
Well, I looked and it's in a box that's already gone to hide in the in-laws' spare room. We've been house doctoring!
|
Never mind.Perhaps when you have moved,settled in and got dial up sorted we can see it.
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:42
|
#40
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
At the risk of ruining my tomboy reputation  I collect Cherished Teddies, have about 30 of them. They cost anywhere between £10 and £20 each.
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:44
|
#41
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: heckmondwike
Age: 40
Posts: 10,767
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
At the risk of ruining my tomboy reputation  I collect Cherished Teddies, have about 30 of them. They cost anywhere between £10 and £20 each.
|
nice..........ill be in your collection if ya want, and some more features are intricately crafted....dare i say
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:45
|
#42
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 73
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,377
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
At the risk of ruining my tomboy reputation  I collect Cherished Teddies, have about 30 of them. They cost anywhere between £10 and £20 each.
|
Can't say I think of you as a tomboy Debs.
I'm enjoying this thread.I feel like I'm getting to know a little more about my fellow CF members.Makes them seem more rounded.
Incog.
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 17:46
|
#43
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Can't say I think of you as a tomboy Debs.
I'm enjoying this thread.I feel like I'm getting to know a little more about my fellow CF members.Makes them seem more rounded.
Incog.
|
I'm very rounded  But that's enough about my weight
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 21:46
|
#44
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Anyone else revived any old hobbies or interests lately
|
Not really revived any old ones, but I'm going to start surfing sometime in the next few weeks and I'm going skiing next winter.
I may well take my camera and do some pics when I'm there, so that could count, I suppose.
Quote:
|
and have you any pictures to show us?
|
Not unless you want me to be banned again!
But all the photos on my site are my own work.
|
|
|
|
02-07-2004, 22:10
|
#45
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Reviving interests and hobbies.
In my pre smoking days (going on 7 months now, woo hoo) i was a really good runner. I am thinking about taking up that again, maybe train for a half marathon or something
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:27.
|