25-06-2004, 03:03
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,545
|
Does it come in red?
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
I wonder how many miles per gallon. Or should I ask gallons per mile? I wish I could drive one though.
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:06
|
#2
|
|
In the corner, sulking.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire.
Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
Posts: 8,041
|
Re: Does it come in red?
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:08
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Milling around Milton Keynes
Age: 49
Posts: 12,969
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jerrek
I wonder how many miles per gallon. Or should I ask gallons per mile? I wish I could drive one though. 
|
I remember when dad's car got run over (with him in it) by somethingslightly smaller than that
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:24
|
#4
|
|
Guest
Location: Belfast
Posts: n/a
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Well I commanded and also drove one of these when I was in the army.
http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/ese/ese_avre.htm
Though the one I was in during Gulf 1 was based on the Centurion MBT, and had a turret mounted 155mm gun for demolition of fortifications using HESH rounds.
DEAD COOL.
|
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:29
|
#5
|
|
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,574
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jerrek
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
I wonder how many miles per gallon. Or should I ask gallons per mile? I wish I could drive one though. 
|
Isn't that just an average American family car?
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:32
|
#6
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Does it come in red?
take that through the drive through!!! Better still drive it over MacDonalds
|
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:48
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Southampton
Age: 43
Posts: 1,089
|
Re: Does it come in red?
mmm euclid earth mover. they are abit large. most commonly found in quarries i think you might be able to squeeze an mpg out of if you tried hard enough. (slight down hill gradient and you'll be ok because of its sheer weight)
K
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 09:51
|
#8
|
|
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,574
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by keithwalton
. most commonly found in quarries
|
Surely, you mean most commonly found in the parking lot down at the mall?
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:00
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tonbridge
Age: 58
Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Posts: 21,960
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Xaccers
I remember when dad's car got run over (with him in it) by somethingslightly smaller than that
|
 Was he ok?
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:05
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Surrey
Age: 59
Services: Virgin stuff
Posts: 6,407
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Ramrod
 Was he ok?
|
Rammy touts for business
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:08
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2nd CPU to the right & past the cache
Posts: 1,949
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jerrek
I wonder how many miles per gallon. Or should I ask gallons per mile? I wish I could drive one though. 
|
Tonka Toys for big boys.
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:18
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tonbridge
Age: 58
Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Posts: 21,960
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Rammy touts for business 
|
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:21
|
#13
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Age: 41
Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Posts: 3,214
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by MetaWraith
Tonka Toys for big boys.
|
think they are trying to compensate for something?
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:25
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Milling around Milton Keynes
Age: 49
Posts: 12,969
|
Re: Does it come in red?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Ramrod
 Was he ok?
|
Yes, passenger side was flattened.
Dad had a few seatbelt bruises and was shaken up.
Good excuse for being late home from work on xmas day out in saudi.
|
|
|
25-06-2004, 10:29
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: Does it come in red?
I can just imagine my mum trying to drive that thing, she can't drive her Punto as it is  Run for your lives
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:51.
|