What toys can't you live without?
18-06-2004, 20:34
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglinton, Co. Derry
Posts: 7,640
|
What toys can't you live without?
These!
http://www.se-an.co.uk/decks1.jpg
http://www.se-an.co.uk/decks2.jpg
The silver thing on the top left of the first picture let's me play MP3's on my laptop using special time encoded vinyl on the decks, which means I can scratch and mix mp3's as if they were records, save's a huge amount of money.
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 20:51
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: I am house...
Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Posts: 2,284
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
I saw some just like that in Warsaw!!!
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 21:16
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglinton, Co. Derry
Posts: 7,640
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tricky
I saw some just like that in Warsaw!!! 
|
LOL .. these are different one's, UPS managed to navigate across the Irish Sea via nowhere this time
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 21:20
|
#4
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Couldn't do without :
Tivo's (2 of),
Netgear MP101's (2 of)
Air Con ( car and at home)
Car (complete with air con!)
32 inch widescreen TV with Denon AVC10SE amp, speakers DVD etc.
3 PC's, 3 laptops, wireless network.
15 month old black labrador bitch, complete with attitude.
|
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 21:28
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Age: 41
Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Posts: 3,214
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
you are all obsessed with gadgets
i couldn't live without.... umm.... my big old hi fi (pioneer XD-Z54T, look it up if you want  )
and of course my lappytop that has my music on it to play through the hi fi
i have just buoght a iPod though, so once my WHITE sony EX71 headphones arrive the hi fi may become dusty and unused
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 21:38
|
#6
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
- My decks.
- My Computer.
- My Gamecube
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 22:04
|
#7
|
|
In the corner, sulking.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire.
Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
Posts: 8,041
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
The Cooker
The Washer
The Central heating
Edit: Just noticed how I put "The" instead of "My" , that's what many years of wedlock does to you, you cannot imagine the grief you can get if you call the most simple of items "Mine"
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 22:20
|
#8
|
|
R.I.P.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Near Sandy Heath transmitter
Services: BT
Posts: 19,325
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
My Talking Dalek....
If I get irritated with my son I point it at him and it shouts 'Exterminate' then I'm calm again
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 22:49
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Leeds - the dog house
Age: 49
Services: Email me for a current price list
Posts: 8,270
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
My Sony wireless headphones - I wander around without having to worry about pulling the cord, tripping over it or strangling myself with it. PC sound is routed through them so I can be downstairs and still hear if someone comes on MSN/Yahoo
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 23:25
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglinton, Co. Derry
Posts: 7,640
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Steve H
Nothing to see
|
Your mother's a toy?
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 23:27
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Stoke-On-Heaven
Age: 40
Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Posts: 1,758
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
You didn't see anything Bifta, Honest 
Sorry, mis-read the title... I'l retreat from this thread now
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 23:36
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglinton, Co. Derry
Posts: 7,640
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Steve H
You didn't see anything Bifta, Honest 
Sorry, mis-read the title... I'l retreat from this thread now 
|
It's no worse than people playing with their air con
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 23:38
|
#13
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Milling around Milton Keynes
Age: 49
Posts: 12,969
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bifta
Your mother's a toy?
|
Damn, what have I missed?
|
|
|
18-06-2004, 23:44
|
#14
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Xaccers
Damn, what have I missed?
|
The playing of banjos, perhaps?!
|
|
|
|
19-06-2004, 16:31
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Leeds
Age: 69
Posts: 109
|
Re: What toys can't you live without?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bifta
|
What's that round black shiny thing with a red label in the middle?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:59.
|