You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Services: V+ and tivo virgin mobile xl tv xl telephone and 120 bb
Lewisham headend
Posts: 159
BroadbandPlus How to get it to work?
I have now got the 4mb BB and thought I would try the Broadband plus package ( as it is part of the service)
My problem seems to be the it is hit and miss whether the music section and childrens section is avaialble.
Some sites work with opera not IE6 Mtv works with IE6 but most just give a blank page.
I have tried on 3 different machines and only able to connect straightaway to the games.
Is there some sort of configuration I need to do to IE6 to get them all links to work from the Ntlworld homepage and it would be nice to use the information ones for my childs homework
Location SW LOndon new bb user
Any help appreciated
Services: V+ and tivo virgin mobile xl tv xl telephone and 120 bb
Lewisham headend
Posts: 159
Re: BroadbandPlus How to get it to work?
I decided it was time for a spring clean on the pc and reformatted the hdd reinstalled xp and thought i would give bbplus a go everything works!!!!
It mustnt like zonealarm and other security packages
i have xp firewall and a firewall on my wireless router so I am protected ( fateful last words) against the nasties so I will see what hapens in the future.