HTC Friend Stream FaceBook error
25-02-2013, 16:45
|
#1
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
HTC Friend Stream FaceBook error
For some reason Friends stream is unable to upload to facebook, but twitter is ok.
I did notice facebook HTC sense wouldn't sync, but that seems to be flaky.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
25-02-2013, 17:22
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Poole, Dorset
Age: 41
Services: FreeSat+
Tivo
V-Box
VM 60MBit
Posts: 13,365
|
Re: HTC Friend Stream FaceBook error
I had trouble with posting from my mobile earlier using the Facebook app, I think they may be working on something on the Facebook system, they do from time to time and causes glitches like this!
|
|
|
25-02-2013, 18:13
|
#3
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: HTC Friend Stream FaceBook error
Currently FaceBook for HTC Sense Calendar & Contacts won't sync.
I have noticed all my phoned contacts that have FB the HTC Contacts is blank.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
03-03-2013, 14:50
|
#4
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: HTC Friend Stream FaceBook error
Solved it.
Here's how in case somebody else get it.
I had to delete the data & cache files reboot and logout and log back in to FB for HTC Sense
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:37.
|