01-12-2012, 23:57
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 88
|
How much do you pay?
Noticed a few comments on here about how much people pay and I'm interested to see what people on here get for there buck, especially with the price rise coming soon. As I'm starting the thread I'm guessing I should go first.
I have sky hd with all the sports, movies etc and multi room
Broadband with a 15mb connection
Sky talk anytime phone package
I pay £83 p/m for the first 6 months then £103p/m
Considering the greater number of HD channels, Atlantic etc I'd struggle to justify VM now.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 00:36
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,785
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I'm paying a reduced price as I have been over-charged whilst I wasn't living here.
Only myself and another connected to the small cab. Super-speedy.
I used to pay £25.99. It's been reduduced to £17.99 bcause they messed up. I'll be be geting an increase on my monthly bill of £1 next month.
I can go with that.
I don't have any other VM services. !???
And I wouldn't want your contract.
I hope this is helpful.
Contacting Sky directly might be a complete pain. Dish, wiring etc. But worth it?
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 08:49
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,666
|
Re: How much do you pay?
£114 per month and it's going up
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:01
|
#4
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Mine is £100.28 at the moment rising to £104.68 in Feb, called retentions and got it reduced to £80.28 rising to £82.25 in Feb excluding line rental as I paid £120 up front so a reduction overall by about £10. all for the same package. XL TV, BB. Phone plus sky sports and movies.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:05
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
|
Re: How much do you pay?
about 110.00 vip 50 package!
---------- Post added at 10:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 ----------
the thumbs down was for the price not for your post!!!
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:06
|
#6
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,057
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Just under £59pm at the moment (plus usually around £5pm for calls) - for 60Mb/s BB, XLTV, and Phone with free weekend calls (Premiere Collection).
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:16
|
#7
|
|
Still alive and fighting
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In the land of beyond and beyond.
Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
Posts: 56,742
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost
£114 per month and it's going up 
|
£124.64 Last month.
__________________
“The only lesson you can learn from history is that it repeats itself”
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:26
|
#8
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North-West Kent
Services: VIP
Posts: 2,887
|
Re: How much do you pay?
TV xl, 1gb TiVo and multiroom (v+hd); landline with anytime calls, 08 calls and caller display; 60mb broadband - £70.20 off the top of my head plus a good deal on my mobile as a quad play customer. Currently awaiting news of a price increase and considering options - it's already £10 more expensive than when I started and only been a customer for two years this month. It is, however, still cheaper for me than Sky when you factor in free ESPN and hd, and more suited to my needs when you consider I'm not in a Sky fibre/infinity area and my adsl speed is too slow.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:39
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,313
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Sky+HD x 2
Sky World , Sky 3D , ESPN
Unlimited BB (receive 9mb)
Sky Talk (Evening and Weekend calls)
I pay £85.00 a month
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:42
|
#10
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North-West Kent
Services: VIP
Posts: 2,887
|
Re: How much do you pay?
What do you pay for 3d, or is that in the hd pack?
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:46
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 363
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m
What do you pay for 3d, or is that in the hd pack?
|
Sky 3D is included when you subscribe to Sky World (Sky Entertainment Plus, Sky Sports and Sky Movies) as well as the HD Pack
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 09:46
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,313
|
Re: How much do you pay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m
What do you pay for 3d, or is that in the hd pack?
|
It's included with Sky World HD , I was just showing its included in my package , apologies for the confusion.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 10:11
|
#13
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sheffield
Age: 39
Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
Posts: 4,090
|
Re: How much do you pay?
* Sky+HD
* SkyHD (Non-PVR)
* Sky World (Inc HD)
* ESPN
* Unlimited BB (Receive 17MB)
* Sky Talk Free time (Evening and Weekend calls)
I pay £75 a month
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 10:15
|
#14
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV
XL Phone
30Mb Superhub
Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I will not post my price as it will make you cry but I get 30Mb going up shortly to 60Mb, the Top television package minus sport and movies, the top phone package for a rather good price under the terms of my redundancy package.
If I want to view a movie or a certain programme I acquire it.
Plus you would not believe how little I pay for my Samsung Galaxy S3 due to an error on the discounting side.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 10:26
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Deepest pits of Hell
Age: 42
Posts: 4,964
|
Re: How much do you pay?
I am on the Essential collection in all but name, with discount pay £95 a month. SKY would charge £113 a month for same services.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:54.
|