You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Services: VM 100MB cable modem & Telephone. Vonage & sipgate VoIP phone lines Sky TV HD with multi-room
Posts: 163
No Show by Engineer
I have cancelled my TV service (V+ & Tivo) and today an engineer was meant to turn up to collect equipment but didn't turn up. I guess they are closed now but what can I do ?? Very annoyed as I take time away from work for a 6 hour time window for nothing !!
You took time off work to be available to return something? Blimey. I hope when you speak to them you make it clear that you're not prepared to do it again.