You are here: Home | Forum | Outage in Glasgow (Kirkintilloch)
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I had 50M installed last wednesday and I haven't had any consistency at all. I phoned them today to cancel and they claim they can fix it but conveniently the engineer cant come out til after my 7 day cooling off period. They said something about my signal being too high. Just now I'm getting 2.1mb and havent managed to hit 50 sinc the day after it was installed no matter what time I try it.
I had 50M installed last wednesday and I haven't had any consistency at all. I phoned them today to cancel and they claim they can fix it but conveniently the engineer cant come out til after my 7 day cooling off period. They said something about my signal being too high. Just now I'm getting 2.1mb and havent managed to hit 50 sinc the day after it was installed no matter what time I try it.
Any ideas or advice?
Do you know how to display your levels here, We can then see if they are to high
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
Yup, levels are on the high side, best wait for super tech to come along and confirm .. don't want to waste anyone's time
You need a tech to drop those for 50Mb mate, 7 day cooling off ? rubbish I would have thought, you're not getting the service now, you want a tech now.
I think VM will probably agree to extending your 7 day period so it starts the day after your tech visits. If not ring tomorrow and tell them you're canceling an you'll probably get a bill credit and extended cancellation period.