I'm not an Apple fan boy!
15-08-2011, 19:05
|
#1
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Wigan
Age: 65
Posts: 486
|
I'm not an Apple fan boy!
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 19:07
|
#2
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
That looks awesome and so much detail with the Mac OS desktop background too.
I like it!
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 19:22
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
Posts: 5,536
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
Life size? If so, save me a bit of the cake...
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 19:24
|
#4
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,911
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
ahh the joys of being an only child  well done Johns sis, happy 50th birthday buddy
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 19:44
|
#5
|
|
cf.geek
Join Date: Feb 2004
Services: V+, XL TV and Phone
XXL BB
Posts: 812
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
Wow, that's an amazing
j
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 19:51
|
#6
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
Nice cake.
Is she a proffesional cake maker, if not she should be.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 20:53
|
#7
|
|
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: North of Watford
Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Posts: 38,571
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
If you eat the black icing, it will turn your poo green.
|
|
|
15-08-2011, 21:04
|
#8
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,021
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
That is very cool.
|
|
|
16-08-2011, 12:42
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Doncaster, S. Yorks.
Age: 43
Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
Posts: 2,320
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
That is very cool.
|
The cake or the fact that eating black icing turns poo green? I think the latter is also very cool
|
|
|
16-08-2011, 15:31
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
Posts: 5,536
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker
The cake or the fact that eating black icing turns poo green? I think the latter is also very cool 
|
lol..i was thinking same thing
|
|
|
19-08-2011, 16:03
|
#11
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
|
Re: I'm not an Apple fan boy!
it's very good looking! lol happy belated btw!
what is it? white chocolate?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:14.
|