You are here: Home | Forum | Apple's iOS 4 already hacked
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Had my TV a little over a year now but its still covered by Sony so no worries there.I just wondered if anyone had come across anything like this before
TV is a 40" LCD panel
Tonight whilst watching Matrix reloaded I noticed a few red streaks in no uniform pattern but they appeared to follow contors of the image ie walls and faces. I tried a different Channels different HDMI socket and different tv boxes ( SKY and VM) all gave the same symptoms.
I performed a reset of the tv and for now it appears to be ok however I am not going to hold my breath
Fault on the control board, probably heat related.. Adds a slight delay (probably due to high resistance in some timing circuit) in the signal to one color channel so you get a slight ghost image to one side of where the image should be..
it maks sense as the tv had been on all day pretty much with my daughter here. Just hope they can recreate it when they pick it up Wednesday. Ill most likely leave it on overnight Tuesday so its up to temp. Ta for that