26-02-2009, 14:38
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Right here!
Posts: 22,315
|
Re: Like piercings???
Yep - you don't exactly get a clear impression of her face do you...  What's her passport photo like I wonder...
|
|
|
26-02-2009, 14:58
|
#3
|
|
Born again teenager.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester. (VM area 20)
Age: 78
Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB.
Phone-Anytime Chatter
Posts: 13,924
|
Re: Like piercings???
As far as body adornment is concerned I normally think it's up to the person but 6,005 piercings does seem to be a tad over the top.
__________________
"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx..... "but whilst I do I shall do so disgracefully." Jo Glynne
|
|
|
26-02-2009, 15:08
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2007
Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
Posts: 4,143
|
Re: Like piercings???
She looks very attractive
....to a magnet
|
|
|
26-02-2009, 19:14
|
#5
|
|
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: between Portsmouth and Southampton.
Age: 74
Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Posts: 40,378
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
|
Now, nine years later, she has 6,005 including more than 1,500 that are "internal"
|
__________________
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Shakespeare..
|
|
|
26-02-2009, 20:14
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Mansfield
Age: 60
Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
Posts: 5,532
|
Re: Like piercings?
Did I not read somewhere that there was once a woman who was the most pierced female did of blood poisoning due to a dodgy one. Cant remember when it was, maybe a few years ago.
Dont like piercings that make you look like a lump of metal
Just in case anyone may be interested, national piercing day is May 16th.
__________________
Music is life - Live a fun one - listen to SKA!
I'm super lazy today!! Which is like normal lazy, but I'm also wearing a cape......
|
|
|
26-02-2009, 20:21
|
#7
|
|
step on my trip
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,766
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy
|
that metal has a person trapped in it!!!!!!
personally, I like piercings and have had a few myself, but that is a little too excessive for my liking. but hey, each to their own. fair play to her I say.
__________________
“Most people don’t listen to understand. They listen to reply. Be different.”
- Jefferson Fisher
|
|
|
26-02-2009, 21:45
|
#8
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere in the UK
Services: Sky
Posts: 255
|
Re: Like piercings?
6005 suggests she is trying to make sure that she stay No 1 in the book of records. It doesn't suggest emotional stability or that she was a very attractive person to start with?
|
|
|
27-02-2009, 16:43
|
#9
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Like piercings?
I like ears pierced on a girl and sometimes the belly button but anywhere else, no thanks.
|
|
|
27-02-2009, 17:32
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,693
|
Re: Like piercings?
My bird has tongle, belly and............... below
|
|
|
27-02-2009, 18:22
|
#11
|
|
Oh When The Saints!!
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kernow
Posts: 3,950
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED
My bird has tongle, belly and............... below
|
I had to Google that word
__________________
Confusion Will Be My Epitaph.
|
|
|
27-02-2009, 19:29
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere in the UK
Services: Sky
Posts: 255
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED
My bird has tongle, belly and............... below
|
That is quite cool and enough....
p.s. I have eyebrow, tounge and a prince albert. I used to have and ampalang but it turned out to be more trouble than it was worth and is prob the most hard core one you can get..... I don't think I want to be teenage and hormone ridden again.
anyone who hasn't simply must follow your link
|
|
|
27-02-2009, 22:06
|
#13
|
|
Hello !
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere
Services: AppleTV, Netflix
Posts: 16,803
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
|
Obviously the 2nd option then LOL
Something you can do with a turtle.
I like piercings on the belly button. Some girls look really sexy when they are dancing with a pierced belly button.
As for piercings on guys, No way, not my thing.
|
|
|
27-02-2009, 22:11
|
#14
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somewhere in the UK
Services: Sky
Posts: 255
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon
As for piercings on guys, No way, not my thing.
|
I suspect Guys are not your thing
|
|
|
28-02-2009, 18:48
|
#15
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Darlington
Services: XL Phone
XL BB
V+ XL TV
Posts: 4,215
|
Re: Like piercings?
Quote:
|
Miss Davidson, a nurse who now lives in Edinburgh, was speaking in Darlington, Durham, as she opened a piercing studio.
|
 Glad i wasn't there.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:00.
|