You are here: Home | Forum | Not recording xfactor
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Services: Virgin Media TV XL and Phone Size M and
Broadband size L
V+HD and VHD
Posts: 235
Overlap
I've got 3 recordings tonight all set to start at 8pm. I'm going out so if I leave the TiVo in standby mode will they all be able to record the 3 shows at 8pm? As I won't be using a tuner to watch a live channel hence it being in standby mode.
Basically, yes. All 'standby' does is switch off the audio and video feeds anyway
But it does depend a little on what, if anything, is being recorded on any tuner before and after and whether you have "Overlap Protection" on or off. (For the record, mine's off.)