You are here: Home | Forum | Confused about Superhub
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Services: 100MB Broadband
XL TV
XL Phone
Premier Sim Only Mobile
Posts: 13
Do New 100MB Customers Get 120MB?
Hi All,
Ive been searching the internet for this but as of yet ive not found solid answer.
The Question is as follows:
If someone upgrades their account to 100mbps or gets a new account with 100mbps will that person get 120mbps automatically when it is available in their area?
If this is the case does anyone have a link to an offical virgin media source quoting this?
Services: 100MB Broadband
XL TV
XL Phone
Premier Sim Only Mobile
Posts: 13
Re: Do New 100MB Customers Get 120MB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr
All customers on XL 50 and both 100Mbit tiers will get an upgrade to 120Mbit
Is there any offical documentation anywhere I can reference in relation to this? I didnt upgrade to 100mbps the other day because I was told that I wouldnt get 120 because I would be on a different code to those who were on 50 or 100 before.
Girl on the phone said that people changing to 100mbps or getting 100mbps on new packages will not get the 120 upgrade ever.
I am on the 100mb (like the lady told you) package and not XXL 100
My account say when is ready i will get it Documentation (Don't think they have change plans)
See in the pic at "My Package" is saying "100" and Not XXL 100
Then note at green field saying will go up to 120 when is ready
Is there any offical documentation anywhere I can reference in relation to this? I didnt upgrade to 100mbps the other day because I was told that I wouldnt get 120 because I would be on a different code to those who were on 50 or 100 before.
Girl on the phone said that people changing to 100mbps or getting 100mbps on new packages will not get the 120 upgrade ever.
This might be semi true..
I had to wait until my discount code had expired for my joining offer before I got the 50-100 upgrade.. Even though everyone else in my area got it about 6 weeks before me.
Could this be the issue the CS is trying to describe?