You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
I'm due to go with my mum to the o2 on Sunday and during the journey up there, I'd like to use my iPod Classic. Trouble is my mums Audi doesn't have a 3.5mm jack to plug the iPod into. It does however have 2x USB ports. Could I use a 3.5mm to USB cable to achieve the same result?
I'm due to go with my mum to the o2 on Sunday and during the journey up there, I'd like to use my iPod Classic. Trouble is my mums Audi doesn't have a 3.5mm jack to plug the iPod into. It does however have 2x USB ports. Could I use a 3.5mm to USB cable to achieve the same result?
Thank you
I can't help with that as don't know if that'll work but it's worth a try.
You could try putting MP3s onto a memory stick and sticking that in the USB ports which should work if the iPod doesn't.
Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
Posts: 2,081
Re: Using my iPod in my mums car
What is the car model, make and year, if it has an aux input on the stereo, you could use a double ended 3.5mm lead and try that too (this also works on mine)