Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
29-04-2015, 15:18
|
#1
|
|
Smeghead
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Glasgow
Age: 45
Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Posts: 14,778
|
Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
This is totally disgusting and I hope they charge the guy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32515082
Quote:
A pregnant mother was pushed off a bus and punched by a man who said there was not enough room on it for a pushchair with her baby in it.
The woman was shoved off the 173 bus at a stop on Ripple Road, in Barking.
A spokesperson for Metropolitan Police said the victim was hit repeatedly and had her mobile phone smashed when she tried to call for help on Monday.
|
__________________
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 | 32GB DDR5 6000 | RADEON 7900XT | WD 2TB NVME
|
|
|
29-04-2015, 17:06
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kairdiff-by-the-sea
Age: 70
Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Posts: 10,539
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
Utter disgust is what I feel.
|
|
|
29-04-2015, 17:07
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northants
Age: 82
Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro
Sky Talk
Sky+HD
Posts: 5,122
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf
Utter disgust is what I feel.
|
Me too..
|
|
|
29-04-2015, 20:22
|
#4
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Here & there ...
Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
Posts: 5,252
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
How disgusting someone could do that to any one never mind a pregnant woman with two young children with her. I wonder if he would have been so brave if her partner was with her? What ever happened to the day's where you gave a pregnant lady a seat. When I used public transport I always used to offer my seat to the elderly or pregnant ladies.
|
|
|
30-04-2015, 12:00
|
#5
|
|
Rise above the players
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wokingham
Services: 2 V6 with 360, ITVX, 4+, Prime, Netflix, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount+, Discovery+, HBO Max
Posts: 15,514
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
What were all the other passengers doing while this was going on??!!
|
|
|
30-04-2015, 12:21
|
#6
|
|
Remoaner
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 33,025
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY
What were all the other passengers doing while this was going on??!!
|
Sitting in shock probably.
|
|
|
30-04-2015, 12:27
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Here & there ...
Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
Posts: 5,252
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
I would like to think I would have helped her but as Damien has said I would likely just be sitting there in sheer shock and disbelief as to what I was witnessing.
|
|
|
30-04-2015, 14:05
|
#8
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Near France
Services: Tivo XL
150mb broadband
L phone
Posts: 1,817
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
What a vile creep - lets hope the bus has CCTV - and why did the driver carry on - should someone not have phoned the bill straight away.
|
|
|
30-04-2015, 15:05
|
#9
|
|
cf.mega pornstar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,504
|
Re: Pregnant mother hit and pushed off bus in Barking
I was down ripple road on Monday, wonder where she was going, it's one massive industrial estate pretty much
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:19.
|