Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogof
What could this "reality" series possibly gain by asking you about your TV and phone supplier?
Stinks of bull excrement to me, although you have said you own a business and employ many people so it will be interesting to see this referenced in this fictional show. If you're capable of running a business then I'm sure you can turn you tv over and use your Internet.
|
Why on earth would anybody make a series about a persons utility supplier? What a stupid suggestion.
As previously explained, I do not "employ many people", I couldn't count on one hand the number of people that I employ.
You are looking forward to certain references in a fictional show, what an oxymoronic statement to make.
I'm taking your statement as to whether I am able to change channels on my television as a discriminatory statement based upon my disability. Do not do this again.
Research on the internet would not have given me the information that I required.
This thread was created to garner information about this particular company and is not to be used by you as a vehicle of spite for your immature ramblings.
---------- Post added at 17:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
It will certainly be interesting to see if the film company can work out what is fiction and what is the truth.
I'm looking forward to seeing any film that comes of this.
|
It would be interesting to see a film made about your achievements, despite adversity, and to expose any areas of your life that you have spoken about that is not true.
I haven't decided whether to take part or not, I have until the end of this month to decide.
If anybody is interested, I can keep people updated