You are here: Home | Forum | Sky Sports 1 HD sound problem
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Hi I got TiVo installed on Saturday,upgraded from the V+ box which I had no problem with.
Well the problem I've got is 10 mins after the engineer left the picture kept going fuzzy and changing between a bad picture a black screen and a white noise screen(think that's what it's called) so I did the normal think and reset it.still have the problem,it's alright for an hour or so and then it starts.
Rang virgin but they can't get anyone out till Thursday afternoon.
Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problems.
They can't come out till Thursday!. Got up this morning to go to work and the telly was doing this again,but it was alright when we went to bed.after 2 restarts this morning it seemed ok.but this is what I've Bern doing since I got it .