You are here: Home | Forum | TiVo STB's - how reliable?
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Is it possible to record the BBC Red Button service on the Tivo? Specifically the F1 qualifying on Friday morning. Can I set it to record while I am at work?
Thanks
Qualifying starts 2pm our time on Saturday. It won't be possible to record either of Friday's practice sessions from the red button. I don't know if they'll be available on iPlayer though.