You are here: Home | Forum | Channel 5+1 to launch on December 6
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
hi I was going to watch home and away from day one in catch up tv all A-z
it's breaking up but when I watch any other tv show in on demand I can watch it without is breaking up :confused can someone test this on there tivo or v+ box and let me know if it breaks up or not